Welcome back?

War for Kpop/Kpop Hyunters

 

“Lee Taemin? Follow me.” Surprisingly, it was a woman who had entered. Her long black hair was tied neatly into a bun. She could have easily passed for a business woman if it wasn’t for the entourage of guards behind her.

            Minho stood up to block her. “Where are you taking him?”

            The lady just snapped her fingers and a pair of guards effortlessly picked him up and restrained him. “Taemin, follow me.”

            Key walked up to her. “Again, where are you taking him?”

            Another pair of guards just pushed him against the wall and the woman dragged Taemin out of the warehouse.

            Dongwoo comforted the two sunbaes. “Maybe he’s going back to Korea?”

            G.O. shook his head. “They said that there was only enough fuel left in the plane for a certain number of trips. They wouldn’t use it on one person.”

            Yonghwa clamped a hand over his mouth. “Yah, can you think a little positively here?”


 

            Taemin shivered a little in what seemed to be the only building on Hyunteria with working electricity and air conditioning. The woman introduced herself as Kim Nami and dropped a pile of papers on the desk between them.

            “So Taemin-a, are you enjoying Hyunteria so far?”

            Taemin raised an eyebrow. Was this lady serious? “It’s very different from Korea.”

            She clapped her hands excitedly. “Of course it is! Our population used to be a little bit better before the war, but then you guys had to bomb us first.”

            “Ani… You guys went and killed some of our government officials and then we bombed you.”

            “But those officials had done bad things to our country! Like take all of our resources!”

            “That was only because you guys were doing a bunch of bad things and your dictators were insane.” Taemin just leaned back and coughed a little

            Nami shuffled through some papers. “That didn’t mean you guys had to go and take our banana milk!”

            Taemin gasped. “They took your banana milk?”

            She nodded tearfully. “We didn’t have any for the past 60 years or so.”

            “That’s terrible!”

            “It is isn’t it? I think that’s all for right now. Oh here’s some extra food for you. You seem like a nice kid Taemin and I don’t want you to starve.” She held out a bag of chips to him.

            He beamed. “Thank you noona!”

            “Oh and let’s just keep this between us.”

He nodded and bowed before exiting the room.

            Nami just raised her eyebrows. These Koreans were almost too easy to fool.

 


 

            That night, pretty much everyone had some kind of snack hidden in their shirts. Key had gotten a water bottle, Dongwoo had gotten a pack of lollipops, and Kikwang had gotten a bunch of vitamins.

            Doojoon was the last one to enter and held up a bunch of bananas up after the guards had closed the door. “Yah, you guys better share everything. I’m going to get sick if I eat all these by myself.”

            The others quickly got theirs out, some of them looked a little guilty at the thought of keeping it for themselves.

            Taemin scoffed. “That lady tried to brainwash me by saying they have no banana milk. Psht, what the heck, people could live without banana milk...” He sat up when he saw Sungjong’s bribe. “She gave Sungjong the banana milk!!! Sungjong-ah!!!”

            The other maknae tossed the beloved drink to Taemin.

            Cheondung laughed. “When she was looking at the papers, I saw that they were our personality and favorite things from those fan websites on the internet. I think she got a little mixed up though. She tried to get me to think the Korea was terrible by saying they have no weights to lift… Which is Joonie hyungs.”

            Jungshin snorted. “How is not lifting weights terrible? And why would Korea take all the weights from Hyunteria? They’ve worked out way too much from what those guards looked like.”

            “I wonder what really happened to the others. Do you think they really got taken back to Korea?” Minho wondered.

            Jinwoon shrugged. “I can’t think of another reason why they split up our groups then.”

 


 

            Fans crowded the airport. Half of them were excited that their biases were coming back, while the other half were crying hysterically that their biases weren’t. All of the other flights to Seoul International Airport had been canceled in order to prevent blockage and another kidnapping attempt.

            The boys were the first ones off the plane. But instead of their usual fanservice and smiling for cameras, they ran through the terminals with a grim determination.

            Onew and Jonghyun sprinted through the crowd. Super Junior and TVXQ shouted for them to slow down and let them catch up, but to no avail.

            “We’re headed straight for CEO’s office right?” Onew panted as they ran out of the gate.

            “Of course.”

            “And there’s no chance we can stop for chicken right?”

            “YAH Jinki! How can you even think about chicken right now?”

            Onew sprinted to catch up to Jonghyun. “Kidding!”

            “This isn’t a time to kid!”

            Onew passed him. “There’s no reason to panic Jjong. I’m sure the CEOs can scrounge up enough money for Key, Minho, and Taemin.”

            Jjong frowned. “Wanna bet?”

            The rest of the SM family eventually caught up to them while they were trying to flag down a taxi when a huge van pulled up.

            Kai’s head popped out quickly followed by Baekhyun’s and Sehun’s. “Need a ride?”

 


 

            Minhyuk dove into a taxi quickly followed by Jonghyun. “FNC entertainment!”

            They were making their way out onto the main road when F.T. Island ran in front of the car and quickly piled in.

            Jong Hun frowned at them. “You can’t go without us.”

 


 

            Woohyun pushed past the swarm of fans. “Aish stop it! We need to get to the office right now.”

            “Marry me oppa!” One girl screamed.

            The usual grease king just frowned and glared at her. “Maybe when all of the members are back.”

            Sunggyu pulled his arm. “Relax a little. By the way I just got a text from manager hyung. Apparently all of us are supposed to go to the blue house because all the companies are there right now.

            “Can we catch a ride with you?” Beast and 2am, or what was left of them, pushed past the fans and the three groups hurried off towards the parking lot.


 

            Seungho sighed as he took in the airport. The other groups all had at least 2 members and already had a plan while he had no idea what he was doing. He was starting to get mobbed when a strong hand lifted him up. “Manager hyung,” he whispered, very relieved.

            His friend barely nodded and gave a grim smile. “We need to get to a meeting. Now.”

Yay here you go! I'm going to apologize in advance because the next update may take longer than usual because it's exam season and the tests on the week before exams oh yay...

hope you liked this! And thanks for reading!

- chocolate-notes :)