everyone back together again...

War for Kpop/Kpop Hyunters

 

Cheondung winced as the gun poked him in the back. “Move it.”

            He sighed and filed over to where everyone else was. They had been moved off the airplane in the middle of the night, the time difference was really messed up. Hyunteria was basically an island that had somehow gotten into a war with South Korea several years ago in about the year 2000.

            Now, the country was devastated with its white sand beaches. It could have been a tropical paradise… except now it was his prison.

            He looked over to see Hyuna collapsed on the ground and sobbing for cosmetics and a spa treatment right now and rolled his eyes. She really needed to be normal for once and not act all needy.

            Cehondung followed the others into a huge empty warehouse when he felt an arm sling around his shoulder.

            He looked up to see his older sister giving him a sad smile. “Hey Sanghyun-a, you okay? I heard you guys got caught at a concert, babo.”

            “I’m fine noona. It wasn’t my fault! I heard Bom noona say you guys got caught at a water park, how is that possible!?!”

            She cringed and kept walking. “Most of the park was empty and then when we were in the wave pool, these guys grabbed us and our manager wasn’t even there. And then we were stuck in the car for hours while they were getting Infinite.”

            An official came over. “Siblings?” he marked something down on the clipboard. “Please enter one of the doors into the holding area.”

            UEE raised an eyebrow next to them. “Are we animals or something?”

            “Or something.” Thunder muttered.

 


 

            Minho looked at the various things in the warehouse. First of all there were idols, next there were solid steel walls, and then there was a dirt floor. That was all.

            He groaned. How were they supposed to escape now?

            Jo Kwon looked up at him from his position on the floor. “We aren’t getting out. So relax and hope they get the money soon.”

            The tall athlete was next to him in a second. “Mwoh? Money? We’re being held for ransom?”

            Kwonnie just covered his nose as a cloud of dust moved through the building.

            “I just heard the Infinite guys and then some officials talking about it. Apparently they need money because living on an island with no outside communication can lead to a bad economy…”

            Minho nodded. “Well they better get us out soon. Taemin’s sick and he was supposed to have a doctor’s appointment today and get antibiotics.”

            Jo Kwon blinked. “Wait really? This isn’t good… And I don’t think they’re going to give us any meds soon…”

            “Excuse me?” Minho raised his hand. “One of our members is sick. Could we have some medicine?” He dodged the kick that came flying at him from one of the guards and backed away.

            “There hasn’t been any medicine in Hyunteria for the past five years. Even if we did have some, we wouldn’t give it to you either.”

            Minho sighed before turning back to his group.

 


 

            Sungjong sat down after making the rounds to the other groups. He looked up at his leader. “Hyung, do you still have those vitamins with you?”

            Sunggyu looked up from tracing song lyrics in the dirt. “Yeah, they haven’t searched us yet. Why?”

            “I heard Taemin was sick…”

            He dug around in his pockets and came up with a half full/empty pill bottle. “I don’t know if we should give it to him though… These are for tiredness and aches but I don’t know if it’ll work on a cold or whatever he has.”

            Sungjong took a couple and decided that it could be used if Taemin’s cold turned into something worse.

 


 

            Taemin looked up to see a couple pills and smiled at Sungjong. “Are you sure?”

            “Well I don’t think you should take them now, but if there really is no other chance of us getting out, I think you should take them.”

            He nodded. “Gomawo.”

 


 

            Just then the door opened to reveal Super Junior, 2PM, FT Island, and a few other groups.

            “Hyungs?” Everyone whipped their heads to see more familiar faces.

            Everyone ran up to see the newcomers. One of the Hyunters lifted what looked like a steel baseball bat and made to close the door behind him. “No one gets in, no one gets out. This entire island is guarded and there is no fuel left either except for 4 trips and there is not nearly enough room for all of you on the airplane.” He gave a smile. “Have fun.”

            Nichkhun rolled his eyes. “That guy was just charming on the plane ride. He kept lecturing us about how uninhabitable this island is.”

            Questions were being thrown everywhere and it was quickly figured out how all the groups were caught.

            Super Junior had been caught in a fancy restaurant in China by waitresses in drag, a flaming tart, and also a couple of tablecloths.

            2PM had been caught in their hotel when they had been offered free room service.

            FT Island…they were caught in the subway of Japan…

            Lee Hong-ki smiled brightly at everyone. “Now what?”