Meanwhile...

War for Kpop/Kpop Hyunters

sorry this chap go uploaded twice...also note the title change and tell me if you like it better...or not :)

Kai gulped as he heard the news the next morning. The news was playing Onew’s voice from their manager’s phone.

Manager, we’re in trouble. So they’re going to do something to us and then we’re going to have to go on a plane. And… it’s Hyunters. Hurry up hyung!

The news reporter was interviewing some distraught teenage girls and that had been going on for the past 30 minutes. He looked over to see Baekhyun frozen in the middle of eating his rice.

            “Um maybe we should go see what’s going on?” Sehun asked from the door, where he was already putting on his shoes.

            The telephone rang and Kai ran to pick it up. “Hello?”

            It was Kris. “Hey you guys, are you okay?”

            “Ne Hyung, anyone missing from you guys?”

            “Nope. I think we’re too new for the kidnappers. I heard Block-B and BAP were fine too.”

            “We’re going to go to the headquarters to find out what happened.”

            “Hurry and call back. They’re not even letting us leave our dorm, let alone China.”

            “I’ll call you in a couple hours.” Kai looked up to see everyone dressed and looking at him. “Let’s go.”


            As soon as they set foot in the building, a swarm of reporters almost knocked them off their feet.

            “Suho! Do you know why all the idols were taken?” The leader tried not to focus on the flashing bulbs and just shook his head.

            “Kai! Your look-alike Taemin was taken, any thoughts?”

            “Are you guys so unpopular that the kidnappers won’t even take you?”

            Chanyeol snapped at that. “Yah, stop it. Our friends were all taken away and we just want to know where they are. Now if you will excuse us.” He ushered everyone towards the elevator and security managed to block the reporters.

            Sehun gulped. “That was scary. And hyung, your image just dropped.”

            “They don’t even know what they’re talking about. We have to understand what’s happening.”


   GD pushed past their managers and dove into the elevator, quickly followed by TOP.

            “Kids get back here! You have a concert soon and we’ve been told you can’t leave the hotel!”

            TOP smirked and waved goodbye. “See you guys in Korea.” They put on some sunglasses and headed out into the LA sun.

            A few reporters ran up to them, but they bowed and pretended not to be able to speak English.

            But one of the reporters was Korean and yelled at the top of her voice. “Why are you going back to Korea so soon? You have a concert next week in New York!”

            “Our friends are being kidnapped, what else do you need?”

            GD dove into a cab and TOP texted the others. “I booked us a flight last night and we’re going to meet the others at the gate and then go over to the main building to figure out what happened.”

            He nodded and scrolled through the world news feed. Apparently kpop was a big issue this year, and missing well over 50 idols is enough to make world headlines…

 


            “What? That much money! Are you insane?” The president shouted in the conference room.

            His secretary winced. “Yes sir, that’s what Hyunteria wants apparently. They sent us a picture of every one of the missing idols and said that each idol cost a certain amount of money…”

            A couple of other leaders from visiting countries looked at the frazzled leader. “I’m sorry gentlemen, but could we continue our meeting another time? We have a national emergency.”

            The others nodded and closed the door behind them.

            “I thought it was another one of those pranks from those reality shows…”

            “No sir. I’m afraid not. It looks like the Hyunters did really capture them. We managed to find a couple of cameras that had been working outside of the buildings and they all show the idols being forced into cars and such.”

            The president sighed and sank into his chair. “Those are just kids. They didn’t ask for any of this.”

            “Also sir, CNN wants an interview along with most of the major US networks, and most of the other countries do as well. It is the number 1 search topic on google as of now.”

            He frowned and straightened his tie. “I guess we’ll have to get ready then.”

hello lovely readers! so updates are now going to be fridays and saturdays just to let you know because school is actually killing me and I very stupidly decided that writing 4 fics at the same time was a good idea... So we had some Exo and Big Bang in this one, but we'll get back to our main characters soon! So the only perspectives i've gotten are infinite and shinee. Those are going to be the majority right now because they're also kinda my obsessions but I'll still write about the others and you can request some more pov's!!!

thanks for reading!

- chocolate-notes :)