Midafternoon goodbyes (2am, beast, mblaq)

War for Kpop/Kpop Hyunters

 

Jo Kwon bounced over to Beast. “Hi guys! Are you here for new hair concepts too?”

            “Oh hi Jo Kwon! Yep. Kikwang was tired of being a blond.” Doojoon stage whispered.

            The dancer just rolled his eyes. “It’s not the blondness, it’s the perm! How am I even supposed to sleep with this! It keeps crunching.”

            Jinwoon walked over. “Oh hyung I understand! It .”

            Yoseob just patted the head of a distressed Kikwang. “It’s okay, you still look pretty.”

            “Oh, I know that.” He gave a charming smile.

            Seulong frowned. “Yah be quiet. The hairdressers are going to get mad.”

            The owner of the shop just smacked his forehead and went back to styling it. “They aren’t being loud, let the kids enjoy it.”

            Changmin blinked at the ahjumma. “Eommoni… You yelled at us 3 years ago because we were playing our nintendos too loudly. These guys are shouting.”

            “Aww they’re just kids. And handsome ones too…”

            Hyunseung just smiled charmingly. “Aw thanks Eonmmoni!”

            Junhyung got off the phone and rounded up the beast members. “Sorry Kikwang, you can’t change your hair today. We have to go to vocal rehearsals right now.”

            Everyone sighed and went out, saying goodbye to 2am as they left.

            “Hyung, don’t we have a schedule too?” Jinwoon asked as he his ice cream.

            Jo Kwon looked at his phone’s planner and nodded. “Yeah, a fan event. We’ll just leave in a couple minutes. As soon as Seulong’s hair dries.”

            They bowed at the very biased ahjumma and went straight for their car, which was an SUV just like any other idols’ van.

            Changmin was the first to get in and was surprised to see Yoseob looking at him with pleading eyes, tied up. “Guys get out.”

            He could hear Jinwoon complaining. “Hyung just get in. It’s getting hot out here.”

            “Aish. Jinwoon just back up.”

            Jinwoon grumbled and moved to do so when a tall man with sunglasses and an intimidating gun appeared behind him. “Nope, get in.”

            “Changmin hyung! There’s a really scary guy out here threatening our maknae! Just get in the freaking car!” Jokwon whispered.

            The oldest sighed and managed to squeeze in between an annoyed Junhyung and a terrified Kikwang.

            “What was in the car that you would have left Jinwoon out there with a gun mani—“ he looked at the bound up beast. “Oh, okay. That might.”

            “Cellphones and other electronics go in the basket. Now.” The guy with the gun ordered. Everyone immediately handed in their phones and mp3s before the car took off.”

            *How did they get a freaking gun into South Korea?* Jinwoon wondered.


G.O. ran backstage for a bottle of water. It was currently a short intermission at their concert, and water was a necessity right now.

            Mir threw him a bottle and they collapsed on the floor as the crew was cleaning up from a confetti explosion.

            “Good job Mir, really good engrish.” Lee Joon smiled as he collapsed next to them.

            The maknae just threw a sweaty towel at him. “It’s better than ‘You shouldn’t do that’” He imitated Lee Joon’s famous line.

            Seungho chuckled as he munched on a quick snack. “No Mir, you need to learn English. And Lee Joon, you should put on a shirt because apparently we’re getting VIP people right about now.”

            “Hey Thunder! Get me a shirt!”

            Thunder smirked and threw him a pink one before walking over to the fans.

            “Annyeong! Welcome to Mblaq’s backstage!”

            There were about 30 fans that all looked flabbergasted at the sight of the 5 boys. Their stage manager clapped her hands. “Okay so a quick signing, picture, you know, and then the show will start again.”

            The boys all put on their fan service smiles and quickly signed and took photos.

            Lee Joon smiled sheepishly at one of the last girls. “Sorry about all the sweat.” She beamed and wiped him with her towel. “It’s okay oppa!”

            She grabbed the last girl, who was wearing huge nerd glasses and hair tied in a ponytail. “Min-ah! You have to take a picture with the oppas!”

            The boys smiled at the shy girl, who took off running towards the back door.

            “Um sorry. My friend is just really shy…”

            G.O. just shrugged and started walking after the girl. “Every fan is a fan. She should get her autograph if she paid an extra 200,000 won to get back here…”

            Everyone ran after the girl. Mir passed by their stage manager.

            “Where are you guys going?!? The concert starts again in like 5 minutes!”

            “Sorry noona! We’ll be right back!”

            Mir caught up to the group outside of a van, which the sobbing girl had retreated into.

            Lee Joon was climbing in to sign the program for her, quickly followed by Thunder and Seungho.

            G.O. got in for the group photo. “Come on Mir! Get in the picture!”

            Mir shrugged and then got in as well. They had just snapped the picture when the door closed behind them.

            Lee Joon started stuttering. “What’s g-going o-on?”

            The sobbing girl held out a gun.

            “Where did you get a gun? No one in Korea is allowed to have them.” G.O. backed away from the foreign object.

            The girl wasn’t sobbing now and she snapped the glasses she had been wearing. “Yeah, just because South Korea doesn’t allow guns, doesn’t mean we can’t have them” She grabbed their phones and quickly took out the batteries.

            G.O. looked at the insane girls driving and threatening them. *What the heck was going on?*

 

Hello lovely subscribers!!! so yeah i have one more chapter for kidnappings before we get into the rest... and it's going to be CN blue and Shinee!

are there any pov's that you guys really want like biases or something??? and is this story ok so far?

Thanks for reading! - chocolate-notes