Who's saved

War for Kpop/Kpop Hyunters

 

That evening, pretty much the entire world with internet and television access watched as the Korean president took the stage.

            “Hello everyone. First of all, I would like to thank everyone for their concern over our idols. However, I am not going to speak of them as the talented performers they are, but as citizens.”

            He nervously handed the notes to his secretary, deciding that improvising and not just reading a script to be better.

            “Our citizens, some of them are not even true adults. Most of them are in their twenties, while a few are in their teens. They are so talented that some people think they are older, but in reality, they are just a bunch of kids whose lives are at risk.

            “Hyunteria is asking for an obscene amount of money for each person, and I will not demand any of the other countries to help. If you would like to, by all means please donate some money, but giving all of the money of the world to the Hyunters is not acceptable. So the south Korean government has decided the following.”

            “All of the girls will be evacuated first. There is just enough money in the South Korean emergency budget to accomplish this. However, we are a little unsure on how to handle the boys. So to come up with the most fair and unbiased procedure possible, we have decided the following. A lottery will be held and the number of people we can save will be based on how much money we manage to raise. No one will be drawn according to groups, but as individuals. I hope you will support our decision as we have no other choice right now if we want to get our citizens back. Thanks you and goodnight.”

            The president seemed to have gained about ten years older as he left the stage.

            You look at your friends and look at the fansites. Everyone was already raising money and the Infinite site already had $3000 donated.

            In different countries around the world, the fans donated money. Of course it wouldn’t get all the groups, but the more raised, the more idols that could get out.


 

            The e-mail went out to all of the CEOs of the various music companies who’s idols had been taken. It informed them on the ransom specifics and directed them to the official website where the majority of the money was being collected. Most of them just turned to look at their budget and shook their heads. They always had the rookies and trainees. These old idol groups were about to get disbanded anyways.


 

            A few days later, it was the deadline and the government added up the money that was raised. It was a huge amount and the support of the fans was overwhelming. A few of the donations had come with requests. A couple of billionaire’s children were fans apparently and donated quite a bit of money for certain idol groups.

            They had enough to get all the girls out; the problem was that only 13 of the guy idols could come back to South Korea.

            The division leader in charge of the entertainment industry sighed before stacking the file of papers in front of him. “I’ll go prepare the drawing.”

            His young daughter peeked from behind the door. “Appa? Can you get all the idols out?”

            “Ani, miane. I’m afraid we can’t get 17 of them out.”

            “Why not?”

            “We just don’t have the money.”

            She held up her piggy bank. “Will this help?”

            He gave a sad smile and kissed the top of her head. “I’m afraid not.”


No, they did not draw random names from a bowl and televise it worldwide like the hunger games… Instead they got one of those lottery machines and each person was assigned to a number and only 13 got called, all in private though.

            The announcer gave a grim smile and announced the following. “All the girl groups will be returned safely as well as DBSK, Super Junior, F.T. Island, 2pm, solo artists such as Ailee, and a few others due to some generous contributions. The groups that are currently left include Shinee, Infinite, CN Blue, 2am, MBLAQ, and Beast. Here are the members who we can bring back.”

            She flipped a page and bit her lip. The news that she was going to announce was going to cause joy, as well as heartbreak for family, friends, and fans. “And these were all completely randomized so please do not think that the government had biases.”

Shinee:

Onew

Jonghyun

Infinite:

Sunggyu

Woohyun

Beast:

Hyunsung

Yoseob

Doongwoon

2AM:

Jokwon

Changmin

Seulong

MBLAQ:

Seungho

CN Blue:

Jonghyun

Minhyuk

            She closed the file and stared at the camera. “Thank you. That is the news for today.” She bowed her head and walked offstage.

i know the ceo’s aren’t this mean but this is the land of fiction so bear with me here :) Um so what do you guys think so far? And also would you guys mind if I killed any of hte characters off? Thanks for subscribing! I got a couple a while after I updated so hello to everyone!!!

- chocolate-notes :)