Chapter 8- Dream or Reality

Remember Me?

 

Chapter 8- Dream or Reality

-------------------------

"Appa!" little patters of small feet were heard running down the hallway.

Before you could even figure out what was happening the door opened and in walked Joon, he back hugged you, burring his nose into your jumper.

"Mmm, you smell good" He sniggered and pulled away.

Stunned by what he'd just said, you put down the spatula and turned round giving him the eye.

"What?!" He laughed, casually leaning on the countertop opposite you.

"I haven't had some in weeks! Its time I get some" He said eyeing you up and down, he laughed jokingly.

Your eyes widened at his words. 

 

Your thoughts were interrupted when a little girl ran into the room. 

"Appa!" she screamed in delight and ran into Joon's arms. 

"How's my little girl?" He said twirling her round.

Intrigued you walked up to her, your palm caressing her cheek. She looked no older than two.  

"Omma!" She reached out for you to take her.

Awkwardly, you held her. She smiled happily and clapped her hands.

"Did you miss me?" Joon asked, planting a kiss on her nose.

She nodded. Without warning she kissed you on the lips.

"Omma, I love you!" She made a heart with her arms. 

Your heart skipped a beat at her adorableness.

"I love you too!" you couldn't help but kiss her. 

"Eun-Hae! I love you too!" Joon copied your daughter and also pecked your lips.

The three of you laughter together. Nothing could be more complete.

 

As the day went on, you took your daughter to the park. It mid-autumn, the leaves scattered round the park. Red and brown shades mixed together, it looked beautiful. Joon pushed her stroller. You could hear her squeal in delight. You linked onto Joon's arm resting your head on his shoulder. Joon stopped suddenly. 

"Hotteok?" He asked. 

You looked up at the street stand he'd stopped at. 

"Let's get one to share." You walked up to the ajumma. 

The sweet smell of warm pancakes, honey and caramel enticed your tastebuds, you you lips.

"Ajumma how much for 2?"

"1,000 Won"

You handed her the money and sat down on a park bench; your daughter on your lap. 

 

The three of you snuggled up together. You unraveled the sweet treat from the paper and took a bite. Joon took a bite too. Your daughter started at you both in curiosity, from you to Joon back and forth. Breaking a piece of the pancake off, you blew on it cooling it down. You placed it in .

"Waa, Mishca is it tasty?" Joon asked wiping a bit of the caramel off with his thumb

"MMm" You laughed at her remark. She opened waiting for some more.  

 

Returning home, you'd noticed she was yawning. After, Joon had put Mishca down for her afternoon nap.

"How about we take a nap?" Joon hugged you from behind. 

He kissed you, his kisses trailing from your shoulder to you neck. The plate you'd been washing had slipped from your hands back into the water. Joon held your wrist and restrained them, lifting them out of the water, turning you round he kissed you. You could taste the maple syrup from the pancakes earlier. Not hesitating, you kissed hime back, wrapping your arms round his neck, pulling him closer to you. You realised just how much he loved you and just how much you loved him.

-----------------------------  


 

you Hi! Thanks for reading this, Its a short update but it was necessary! So how do you like it so far? How do you find little Lee Mishca? Cute? OH AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! <3


Please SubscribeComment and Share!! I would like some feedback please! Comment below, negative or positive feedback! Thanks!

Follow on Twitter/Tumblr/YouTube
@CloudyPiano
http://cloudypiano.tumblr.com
CloudyPiano

CloudyPiano xx