Chapter 2- Me...

Remember Me?

 

Chapter 2- Me...

Joon’s POV
Breathing raspily and still shaking I sat in the waiting room, Eun-Hae was taken into the operating theatre. I couldn’t stand waiting any longer. I didn’t even know if she was going to survive. I stood up; unsure of what to do I anxiously paced back and forth the waiting room biting my lip. Taking a breath, I sat down again, tapping my fingers against my knuckles nervously. Her voice echoed over and over in my head…

“I love you Joonie”

“NO!” I whispered raspily “It can’t end like this… It can’t end over a fight…” Sobbing, My head fell into my hands once more.

“It can’t…” My tears seemed to never end. Just thinking back to small incidents brought me to tears again.

“It’s all my fault…If I didn’t cause an argument none of this would have happened…”

 

Three hours had passed. Thunder handed me the hot Starbucks coffee. I took a sip.
“You know hyung, you should really go home and rest, it’s your 5th cup now…”

Ignoring his words, I continued to sip.
“We’re all worried! Not just about Eun-Hae, You too! Come on, please? Go home have a nap, shower and come back again!”

Again, I ignored him. Thunder sighed realising he wasn’t going to make me move.

“Hyung, I need to get back to the dorm for practice…I’ll stop by later on ok?”

I nodded, he gently patted my arm. “It’ll be ok you know…”

 

The surgeon came into the waiting room. He cleared his throat before speaking.

“Lee Changsun sshi” I stood up immediately,

“How is she?” I asked inquisitively.

“She’s stable, but we won’t know the full extent of damage to her brain or any organs till she wakes up” I nodded, breathing hard. “When she wakes, we’ll run some tests on her before she can leave.” I nodded once more.

“Is that it?” I wanted to see her now. In fact I needed to see her now.

“You should be aware that she’s pregnant right?” I frowned, confused, I looked up to face the surgeon.
“What?!” I said in disbelief, I shook my head.

“She’s pregnant, about 5/6 weeks along. Don’t worry, the baby is safe though.” He assured me. I bowed in thanks as he left.

I sat down once more, running my fingers through my hair, in confusion.

“She pregnant” circled my mind endlessly. I thought back to the night just before I’d left for the tour. Of course, I was happy. This would be something to celebrate about when she got home.

 

Shaking, my hand touched the door handle.

I breathed deeply; sliding the door back. My soft footsteps echoed as my shoes touched the floor. She lay on the bed; a mannequin, breathing faintly. I sat by her side, and held her hand tightly. She was still unresponsive. Beside her, my eyes begun to sting. My eyes turned to her stomach. Softly, I lay my head on her stomach, placing a hand over her belly.

“Is this why you made dinner when I got home?” My voice cracked. Tears dripped from my puffy eyes.

“Promise me you won’t ever leave us on our own…I need you…” My voice became weak and crackly.

I looked at her finger; her couple ring was still on.

“I will always love you, please, wake up…” I squeezed her hand.

“I’m so sorry I ever let this happen to you…” I sobbed.

 

Eun-Hae’s POV

I gently opened my eyes, my vision still blurry. Blinking a few more times, my vision cleared. The ceiling and surrounding walls were white. Panicking, I sat up, realising I was in a hospital. I scanned around the room, desperate to see a familiar face. I felt someone holding my hand. I looked at him, his hair was ruffled; his head was down, hiding his face. He woke suddenly. His grip round my hand tightened.

“Oh! You’re awake! How are you feeling?” he felt my forehead. I frowned in confusion.

“You OK? You aren’t in pain right?” He sounded concerned, his voice all broken. He was all panicky, rushing to check if I was ok. Silently, I answered him. Shaking my head in reply.

 

A man dressed in white entered my room smiling.

“Hello Miss Eun-Hae I can see that you’ve woken up. I’ll just run a few test to check any problems.” He took my pulse.

Again, I silently nodded my head. He began checking my eyes, shining a bright light into them. He began taking notes, writing the on the clipboard.

“What is your full name?” The guy in the room remained holding my hand. He squeezed it gently, and smiled. I cleared my throat and answered,

“Park Eun-Hae”

“How old are you and when is your birthday? ”

“I’m nineteen and my birthday is the 14th of May.”

“Great! There doesn’t seem to be any problem here! I’ll come back later to run some more tests” I nodded in reply.

The doctor left the room. Softly shutting the door as he left.

 

Soon after the doctor left, Thunder entered the room, holding a coffee, some flowers and a teddy. He handed the coffee to the guy sitting beside me, who’d now walked over to the windowsill.

“Eun-Hae ah~!”

“Oppa!” I smiled brightly. Hugging me tightly he handed me the flowers and teddy before saying.

“I knew you’d like them!!” I smiled at him and replied,

“Thank you oppa!” I pulled him into a tight hug again. He pulled away; swept my hair to the side and checked the wound on my head.

“So are you ok?” His face pulled a concerned expression while staring at the white strip across my forehead.

“Oppa! I’m fine I promise! But what happened?” His happy expression had now changed back to his previous concerned expression. He took a deep breath before starting,

“You can remember that, right?” I paused, thinking back. Unable to answer, I looked up at his face. I shook my head.

 

“What!? Are you joking?” Thunder in disbelief, before turning to look at me again.

I looked at Thunder, puzzled by what he’d just said.

“Why would I be joking?” Thunder’s face fell, his eyes widened.
“Y-y-you don’t remember?” Thunder stuttered. His speech was slow.

“Remember what?” I looked at the guy who had puffy eyes as if he’d been crying.

“Who is he!?” I asked, confused.

The guy’s face fell, as if he was disappointed, he walked up to me and held my hand. The atmosphere became all tense and solemn. He looked at me. Pulling away from his touch, I asked,

“Who are you?” Tears fell from his face onto my hand. He stood up and left, leaving the door wide open. Thunder was shocked too; he sat on the chair beside me.

“You really don’t remember do you?”

“I don’t understand, remember what?”

“Your boyfriend Lee Joon”


 

Thanks so much for reading! I know this chapter is really crap. I have planned the next chapter though! So look forward to it!! =D <3 


Please SubscribeComment and Share!! I would like some feedback please! Comment below, negative or positive feedback! Thanks!

Follow on Twitter/Tumblr/YouTube
@CloudyPiano
http://cloudypiano.tumblr.com
CloudyPiano

CloudyPiano xx