Chapter 8

Man Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Errhh," you tossed to your right and touch your head. *Where am I?* you asked yourself and touch anything that close to you. "You're awake," Minhyuk's voice whoop to your ears. You quickly get up. "Did I fall asleep?" you said while Minhyuk sit infront of you. He smile, "yeah. Go and wash up faster! You stinks!" he said and throw your towel to your face. It hit your face, straight! You pout and take the towel. "Meanie," you said and get off from the bed.

After shower and dress in your pajamas, you touch the wall that lead you to the kitchen. Aunt Mary turns his head to you and smile. "Bomi-ah!" she said cheerfully and get you. She lead you to the nearest chair and caress your hair. "It's not late, isn't it?" she whisper to ear. You furrowed your eyebrows. "For what?" you asked in curious.

Minhyuk creep slowly to your side after litting up the birthday candles on your birthday cake. Aunt Mary give him a signal and..

"Saengil chukahamnida~ Saengil chukahamnida~ Saranghanun ddangshinae~ Saengil chukahamnida~"

You froze at your sit. *Birthday?* Minhyuk show the cake to you although you can't see it. "Ta-dahh! A strawberry velvet cake for you! Ppali make a wish before the candles melt!" he waited for you to blow the candle but you didn't. "Bomi-ah.."

You quickly stand up and walk away from the kitchen. Tears falls down from your eyes. Aunt Mary and Minhyuk feels shock with your actions. "Bomi-ah! Bomi-ah!" Aunt Mary called but you didn't even turn to her. You walk like being chase by ghost. You knock down on the coffee table and falls down. Minhyuk eyes widened. "Han Bomi!" he put the cake to the table and runs to you. He kneel down to you and touch your face.

"Bo-Bomi-ah.." he stunned when he sees you crying. He glanced to your hands and its trembling too hard! "Yah.. Kwenchana?" he asked in worried. You didn't answer to his question but instead you jumped and hug him tightly. Minhyuk fall back down with an empty head. He look to his mother who is watching not far and mouth 'what's going on?' to her but his mother just shook his head. "Bomi.. What's wrong? Are you feeling sick?" he asked and curl his arms to your waist. Your shoulders move up and down a bit. Minhyuk sigh. *Did we forget something that we usually remember?* he caress your hair softly. "Stop crying.. I'm here," he continued. Bomi lift up his head a bit. "O-oppa.." you called for him in a shaky voice. Minhyuk tighten the hug. "I didn't want to celebrate my birthday. It reminds me to-" you didn't continued, sobs comes out from your mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter