Chapter 27

Man Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung!”

Jaejoong stopped from talking with the nurse and hand her back the file. He smiled when he saw Yoochun came running to him. “Calm down, Chunnie.” he said when Yoochun finally stood in front of him, trying to catch his breath. “Aishh! I came running here from the mall!”

Jaejoong chuckles, “babo, you have your sport car. Why bother running?” Yoochun snorted and pushed his bangs away, “I was damn worried!” he replied back and turned to the left hallway. “The usual, right?” Jaejoong nodded and Yoochun quickly bid good bye to him, saying Fighting! before he disappeared to Junsu’s room.

Jaejoong shook his head and his smiled faded slowly. He took out his phone from his pocket and slide it opened. He entered a few characters and clicked on the screen before he brings the phone closed to his ears.

“Minhyuk? It’s me Jaejoong hyung,”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

“Hey, you came.”

“Yeah I came,” Yoochun slide closed the door and blew his bangs away. “That’s all you want to say to me?” he walked closer to the bed and sat on the chair besides it. Junsu smiled weakly and asked him to help him up.

“Chunnie-ah, do me a favour?”

Yoochun gave him a weird looked, “No, I don’t want to fulfil any of your dirty favours!” Junsu chuckles and shook his head, “It’s not like that,” he quickly replied and gestured for Yoochun to came closer to him. “What?” he asked with that non-stop dirty looked. Junsu closed the distanced between them and whispered a few words to him.

Yoochun quickly pushed Junsu away. Not because he was disgusted that Junsu whispered to his right ear or what.

“NO!” he quickly shouted and straightened his back. “Why would you do that?! It’s not like you’re going to die or what!” he crossed his arms and huffed, obviously he did not agree with whatever Junsu told him.

“Yoochun, please?” Junsu plead using a soft tone of his voice. The painkiller that Jaejoong gave him seriously not helping at all, he can still felt the pain in his body. “Please? Just in case-“

“NO!” Yoochun shook his head again. “How many times must I tell you that it won’t happened?!” Junsu sighed and closed his eyes, controlling his face, he did not want to show him that he was in real pain. “I’ve told Jaejoong hyung about this, and he agreed. But why can’t you?”

“Because no matter what, I believe you won’t die.” Yoochun straighten his body and shook his head. “That’s it Junsu. No more discus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter