Chapter 29

Man Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He cupped his mouth and cough loudly, worrying Yoochun who stayed with him for the day. He bent his body a bit and rubbed his back, “You’re okay, Su?” he asked and soothed his back. He was on the urged to cried because right now, Junsu looked so, so weak. He does not even have the energy to replied anything, his voiced sounds so slow, almost to whispering and his face are even paler than before.

Junsu stopped from coughing and let down his hand, only to make Yoochun freaked when he saw the blood on his palm. “Oh Lord! You’re coughing blood!” he quickly ran to the bathroom and wetted a towel before he ran back to wiped his hand with it.

Junsu just watched his best friend in the world who sat next to him did what he supposed to do but he did not have energy to even walks to the bathroom the clean it himself. Tears started welled up on his eyes. He could not imagined his life without his best friends before, who showed him supports for countless of times.

“Next time, you should tell me if something is wrong okay? When you feel pa-“ Yoochun paused from nagging when he felt a tear dropped on his right arm. He stopped from wiping the latter’s palm and looked up, only to see Junsu muffling his cried. “Su, what’s wrong?” he quickly asked, worried that the younger might be feeling pain somewhere.

Junsu quickly embraced him in a tight hug, like he never did it before and cried on his shoulder. “Yoochun-ah,” he called softly and Yoochun patted his back soothingly, “Yes, yes. I’m here,”

“Yoochun-ah,”

“Yes, Su-ah. What’s wrong? Are you hurt anywhere?”

“Chunnie,” he could not stop from calling his best friend name because it might be the last time for him to called his name again. Yoochun did not know why but he cried when Junsu did not replied and instead he called him with his pet name for God knows how many times already. He knew, he knew for sure what the latter might going to said and he did not want to hear any words about it.

“I’m sorry, Chunnie. I’m sorry,” he whispered and hugged him even tighter with whatever energy that left inside him. “Shh, Junsu. Stop crying. You’re getting weak,” he wiped his tears away, even though his own tears were forming like waterfall. “It’s okay. Nothing to be sorry about. Don’t cry,” he soothed him and rubbed his back softly.

He could still hear Junsu sniffing sounds and he let him be. He let the younger one cried until he was tired, until both of them were tired from crying.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

“Bomi-ah, could you promise me one thing?”

You who was wearing a hospital gown, just like Junsu, sat on his bed and nodded your head eagerly. “Yes, what is that oppa?” you asked and waited for him to answered you. It surely took long enough for him.

Junsu reached for your both of your hands. He kissed your knuckles countless of times, and hold it firmly, never wanting to let it go. But of course, he knew better that he would have to let these hands go soon. He sniffed softly, controlling his tears. “When you’ll be able to see, promise me,” he paused and searched for her face. “Promise me you’ll never blame yourself after this. Promise me that you’ll going to live a happy life from now on,”

“Why do you sound like you’re going far away from me?”

Because I am. I am leaving you soon.

“Bomi, please… Promise me, hmm?”

You pressed your lips in a thin lines, you are surely not getting any good vibes about this but he was pleading you with such voice that you could not even resisted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter