Chapter 17

Man Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Did Junsu take good care of you while we were away?" Aunt Mary asked while placing a bowl of porridge infront of you. Uncle Kang eyed you before smiling to his wife secretly. You cough a bit and nodded your head. "Yeah~" you lowered your head, hiding your cheeks that starts to turns pink when you remember back what happened for the past three days and slowly you begin eating the porridge.

Aunt Mary can sense something just by looking at your awkward reaction. She smiled and lift up her eyebrows high. "Is something going on between you two?" Aunt Mary asked again, making you chocked on the porridge. You cough non-stop and Uncle Kang quickly hand you the water. After a few gulp, you stop coughing and wipe your mouth with the back of your hand. "NAE?!" your voice goes an octave high and you quickly waved your hands. "Anniya! There's nothing happened between us!" you deny it furiously and quickly feed yourself the porridge before she asked another question that will makes you goes shy and uncontrollable.

Uncle Kang quickly shook his head and mouth 'stop-playing-with-her' to his wife. Aunt Mary chuckles a bit and begin to eat. Just then, Uncle Kang question whoop to your ears. "Is he coming today?" Aunt Mary nodded her head, "yeah, he'll arrive soon I guess." she replied. *He?* you asked yourself and continue to eat. But then, an answer slapped to your mind. *NO! IS JUNSU OPPA COMING HERE!?*

“Omonim~”

“Oh, Junsu-yah! You here!” Aunt Mary stand up from her sit and greet Junsu happily. Junsu grinned and lower his head to Uncle Kang. He just smiled and allowed him to sit infront of him which is next to you. “Sorry for just coming like that,” Junsu said before sat down on his sit. Both of them shock their heads, showing that it’s okay. Junsu smiled and turn his head to you. “Annyeong,” he give a quick smooch on your cheek, making you froze on your sit.

“EH!?” Aunt Mary looked at both of you with a weird and curious look. “What’s going on here?” she asked but you just remained silent. “I thought you said that there’s nothing going on between you two,” she continued making Junsu turned his head to Aunt Mary in shock. “Who said that?” he asked in curious. Uncle Kang nozzle his lips to you, automatically making Junsu pout. “Wae?” he asked but more to like a whisper sound to you while lowering his head. You felt quite guilty for saying like that to Aunt Mary and making Junsu felt sad for it. “Oppa~” you called him and tried to search for his hand. You hold it tightly, “mian~ I don’t have any intention to lie to them,” you explained but Junsu took back his hand. “Anni, kwenchana.” he said while pushing his chair to the back and walked away from the dining table to the living room.

He sat on the couch and crossed his arms in protest. He knew his behaviour is like a kid but he didn’t care. *Why must you lie to them about us having a relationship?*. Aunt Mary looked to his husband but he just lift up his eyebrows. “Kids problem,” he replied. You felt really guilty and excuse yourself from the table to go and persuade him. “Oppa?” you called him while walking touching the wall that lead you to the living room. “Oppa, neo eodie jji?” you called again but no answer. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter