Chapter 24

Man Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu tugged your right arm on his. “Are you ready?” he asked and curled a strand of hair to your ear. You smiled and nodded your head, “Quite nervous, but I’m okay.” you replied and he kissed your dimples, just besides your mouth. “Let’s go,”

You walked besides him and plastered a smiled. Junsu took a small glance of you and a playful smiled curled on her face. *She looks so beautiful* you abruptly stopped from walking when he do so, and you kept quiet and smiled along the way. Junsu let go of your arm and walked a few steps ahead from you.

“Hyung,”

“JUNSU!”

Junsu embraced the man and he patted his shoulders. “I thought you’re not coming but you actually did!” he said and loosened the hug a bit. “Where’s your accompany?” he asked and whirled his eyes around before finally landing his eyes to you. He smiled, “IS THAT BOMI?!” Junsu nodded, “Man! She looks more beautiful in real life than the picture you gave me!”  he whispered to him, gaining a loud smack from the latter on his shoulder. “Don’t try anything stupid with her, hyung!” Junsu replied and walked to you.

“Bomi,” you smiled when you felt his presence besides you. “This is my twin brother, Junho.” you bowed your head a bit in respect, “Annyeonghaseyo,”

Junho quickly embraced you in a tight hug which makes you confused but at the same time secured too. “Thank you,” he whispered and loosened the hug. *Thank you?* you furrowed your eyebrows for a bit but remained calmed after.

Junho gave a small smiled to his brother and nodded his head in approval. He cleared a throat, “Enjoy yourself, guys. I need to go and greet the others too,” he said and patted your head before leaving both of you to meet his fellow friends.

“What does Junho oppa do for living?” you asked and tugged your hand to Junsu’s. He pulled you to walked with him and asked you to touch the wall. Apparently you can feel the frame along the way and you tried to guess. “Oh, he’s an artist?”

“Yes,” and he stopped in front of one of the painting and skipped his fingers on it. “You know what, sweet heart?” he asked and looked to you in his loving eyes. “Hmm?” you asked and touched the edge of the frame, running your fingers to feel it. *How I wish I can see all those painting here*

“I want to keep this as a memory,” he whispered before landing his lips to yours, which makes you totally surprised with his sudden moves.

 


*~*~*~*~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter