Chapter 18

Man Sent From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoochun stand up when he saw Jaejoong coming out from the ward from far. He quickly ran to him and tugged the end of his cloth when he was talking to the nurse. Jaejoong paused and glanced to him before giving him a small smile. *Yoochun is acting like a kid* he turns back to the nurse, “That’s all. Thank you,” he smiled and the nurse bow her head before walked away to continue her duty. Yoochun didn’t wait long and asked how is Junsu’s doing.

“He’s fine-“ *although both of us know he’s not* “go home and rest.” he tapped Yoochun’s shoulder and smiled but Yoochun quickly shook his head. “I want to stay,” he replied and lowered his head. *What if when I went home and Junsu… Junsu…* tears started to welled up on his eyes. Seeing how Jaejoong carried Junsu weak body to the hospital making him eager to stay besides Junsu. For every single day, like a glue. Jaejoong sighed slowly. He knows what Yoochun is thinking right now. “Yoochun, I’m here, okay? I’ll called you. You don’t have to worry,” he assured him and smiled.

Yoochun looked up with a tear rolled down from his eyes down to his cheek. “Promise me, hyung. Call me whenever happened. I don’t-“

“I will. I will.” Jaejoong quickly cuts his words and smiled again. “Go home and rest. Okay?” Yoochun sighed and nodded. He walked, leaving Jaejoong behind but stopped after 10 steps. He heaved a deep breath and looked back, seeing Jaejoong who is smiling at him. He can see clearly Jaejoong mouthed ‘don’t worry’ to him and waved his hand. Yoochun bite his lower lips and before forcing himself to leave the hospital with a heavy heart.

After seeing Yoochun gone, Jaejoong let out a heavy sigh that he was holding all this while. *I’m sorry Yoochun. We have to prepare ourself for now on. I’m afraid to say that he doesn’t have much time left.* he sighed once again and looked at his white t-shirt that have blood stained on it. *Junsu…* and tears dropped from his eyes without he even realised it.

Jaejoong wipe his tears and inhaled a deep breath. After making sure he’s feeling alright, he walked to Junsu’s room and find he was already woke up, sitting on his bed. Junsu saw Jaejoong and gave him a weak smile.

 “YOU BRAT! IF I SAW YOU GROANING IN PAIN LIKE THAT AGAIN, I’LL KILL YOU JUNSU!! I KILL YOU!!” Jaejoong screamed on top of his voice like a mad man and close the door using his leg before storming off to him. Junsu flinched hearing that but his face softened. He can sense the pain through his eyes but it was way better than the moment when Jaejoong found him. “Hyung..” Junsu called and smiled weakly at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter