You Cannot Escape Ga In

Blooming For Her Flower

In my opinion, history should stay history. Here I sat, thankfully being excused from late night dance practice but only to be into the texts books which are sins in my religion. Don't ask of my religion, just trust my word. I was assigned to read 74 pages by the end of this week. It was Friday. That meant missing Music Core. Tomorrow? Performances. Sunday? Chill day. These home schooling teachers just don't understand the reason we're being homeschooled is because we don't have time to sit in class. Why would my teacher think I have any more time to sit and read for a week? Unlikely.

There were 10 more minutes before the start of Music Core so I allowed myself to skim over the next couple pages. Something about the chinese, the koreans, the chinese again, americans woah, irrelevant, irrelevant, irrelevant. I strained to comprehend the text. My phone rang and I smiled, dropping my book onto the white cushion couch and reaching for the house phone that lay flat on my coffee table. 

"Yes, hello and thank you for distracting me from homework." my smile faded when I heard who it was.

"You're doing homework?" Ga In's voice rang through the line. I rolled my eyes and nodded nonchalantly. 

"Yes, I'm doing homework. Which means I can't speak quite yet-" Ga In cut me off with a proposal I couldn't refuse.

"Mwoh?" I vowed her to repeat it.

"Come to dance practice tonight, you know you need it. I have a new way to help you out; it'll work. Trust me."

I snorted and blew my bangs out of my face. "And who's going to get me out of this 74 page assignment?"

"Me of course. I already got it covered." my eyes dialated at this and I pushed the phone up to my ear so I could hear more clearly.

"I'm going to miss Music Core."

"Record it damn it." Ga In was getting restless. I contemplated and planned out my decisions before I did anything drastic. I realized that if I didn't go to practice tonight I'd go up on stage tomorrow and humiliate myself. But I see Ga In every day. It would be nice to have just a little bit of me time. Just a little. 

"Yah, I'm coming I'm coming!" I finally hissed into the phone after Ga In continued with her questioning. I hung up on her and picked up my remote control, hitting the red button which signaled for recordings and applied this to Music Core. This damned women and her needs. I'll just quit. 

I was too lazy to change out of my comfy yellow sweater so I left it and drooped my banana yellow purse over me. I untangled some hair strands and mouthed ' it'. After straightening up I left the house and entered my Honda, driving to the location. It was pitch dark. Ga In was calling me out here at 11:45 p.m. She'd better have a good tactic because I am not missing Music Core for this. So not worth it.