my first kiss

only for you

HANA'S POV;

minhyuk interupted woori and said yes, sol hana is my girlfriend..  my eyes widen g-g-girlfriend? i stutterd. yes, you're my girlfriend, right jagi? minhyuk said n-nae? i stuttered again. tss, like i would believe it, well if your a couple.. prove it said woori how? asked minhyuk. uhmm, let me think.. kiss her! said woori nae!? i said arrasso.. i'll kiss her! i felt myself being roughly turned around and then i felt minhyuk's lips against mine oh my god! minhyuk is kissing me! oh my god... i closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck melting into the kisARRASSO!  I BELIEVE YOU GUYS!  woori walked away with her little ''crew''. me and minhyuk were still kissing, suddenly i realised what was happening and pushed him away ! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS AND YOU STOLE IT! I WANTED IT TO BE WITH A PERSON I LOVE! NOT WITH YOU! i yelled while crying. i runned away from minhyuk , i heard him yelling my name but i ignored him.

on my way to the rooftop i bumped into someone gwenchana? (are you alright?/i'm alright. in this case are you alright?) i looked up and saw myungsoo. myungsoo realised i was crying and said omo! hana, what happend? i just sobbed, follow me to the rooftop, there you can tell me what happend hana said myungsoo. i followed him to the rooftop and we sat down on a bench. now tell me, hana said myungsoo, well, don't laugh okay i said, i don't laugh, i promise he said. i sigh minhyuk stole my first kiss, and i wanted it to be with someone special, someone i love i sobbed. i heard a snicker and glared to myungoo YOU PROMISED ME NOT TO LAUGH! i yelled. okay, i'm sorry hana, don't cry said myungsoo while hugging me.

MYUNGSOO'S POV;

okay, i'm sorry hana, don't cry said myungsoo while hugging me. why does my heart beats so fast? no! myungsoo get a hold of your self! you can't like her she's just one of your victims! yes, just one of your victims! i pulled out of the hug and said hana, do you want me to beat him up? hana's eyes widen no! are you crazy! myungsoo snickered and said then stop whining babe. did you just call me babe? hana asked damn i called her babe....no, you're just imagining things hana, or.... do you want me to call you babe? hana's eyes widen even more and said no! are you crazy hana stood up and walked away.

*ln the class*

HANA'S POV;

ya! hana! what happend? minji whispered nothing i said but i heard minhyuk kissed you! she said please.. don't remind me of it i whined so it dod happen! tell me about it! was it good? did he turned you on? she asked minji! shut up! mr.cho yelled 

*after school*

i walked out of the class to go to home but then i heard someone call my name, i turned around and saw minhyuk oh no, not him..i wanted to turn around and walk away but minhyuk atood already next to me. what!? i said look, i'm really sorry hana, i just didn't now what cam over me that moment, he said. i sigh let's not talk about this here, just follow me and we'll talk about it at home, arrasso? i said he looked at me and said okay, kaja!

when we arrived at my home, minhyuk went straight into my livingroom ya! minhyuk! don't you act a little bit to much like this is your home? he just schrugged his shoulders and asked ya, hana.. where are your parents? i looked at him and said bussines trip.. why? he shrugged his shoulder again and sat down. i said down beside him. look hana, i'm really sorry that this has happend.. i didn't know your first kiss was so important to you... i looked at him and thought of the kiss again, i looked at his lips and thought omo... how i wish i could taste his lips again.. wait? oh no! hana.. you're not falling for him!! it's just that the kiss was good.. nothing else.. suddenly i saw him his lips. i couldn't take it anymore minhyuk? i said yes hana? he said as he looked at me. i looked him straight in the eyes h-hana what is i- i cut him off with a passionate kiss on the lips.


 

ooooooh.....hana has kissed minhyuk... ooooohhh... be pacient and wait for the next update :D

comment and subscribe!!!