i want hana back

only for you

i've been away for a very long time right? well, i'm sorry. and i changed my writing style. love you xxxx


minhyuk's pov;

when i came home, i wasn't sober anymore. i went to a bar complaining to a barman, and eventually i got kicked out. 'cause the barman got crazy because of me and i caused ''ruckus'. yeah right. but when i came home i got straigh away to the kitchen, 'cause i was thirsty as hell. i opened the refridgerator ans grabbed a bottle coke. i opened it and drank it. when i was drinking something noticed me in corner of my eyes. i put the bottle away and walked to it. what's this i murmured. WHAT THE HELL!? i yelled. i ran upstairs and walked to hana's room. i opened every drawer and every closet to see that there was nothing in it. WHERE IS THAT GIRL!? i yelled to myself. i grabbed my phone to call hana. ! why isn't she picking up!! i said. i tried for a few times again with no responce. where are you? i murmured.

~~~~~~

the next day i woke up i found myself laying in hana's bed with swollen eyelids and a massive headache. yes, i cried because hana was gone. yeas, i admit that i like her. and now i have no one. i got up and walked to the bathroom. i looked at myself in the mirror. god, i look awfull i said. i have a beard growing, swollen red eyes and a running nose. i blowed my nose and started freshing up. after i freshed up i called the guys to hang out. yoww!! long time no see hyunsik said while he gave me a bro hug. yeah long time no see i answered. so how is it going? changsub asked while we sat down. oh, you know... like always i answered. don't lie i can see right trough you hyunsik said. well, promise me not to laugh i said. dude you sound like a girl right now sungjae said. i cocked my eyebrow at him telling him to shut up. sorry hyung sungjae apologised. well, you guys know i took hana in my house for some kind of reason right? they all nodded. and i figured out she liked me, her friend told me so. i said. but we got in a fight and she run away, when i came back she was already gone. and that is when i figured out i liked her back i explained. the guys looked at me. men, you're in some deep said eunkwang. what now? asked ilhoon. i don't know, i said honest. do you know where she could be at? they asked. uhhhh, not at her mothers house, maybe... no that's not possible i said. say it hyungsik said. maybe she is at myungsoo's.

~~~~~~

hana's pov;

GIVE IT BACK!!  i yelled at myungsoo. NO! he said stubbornly holding the tv remote. ARGGG!! i pulled my hair in frustration. why did i came here in the first place i asked myself. because you love me myungsoo said cocky. i don't love you! i said. yes you do. no i don't. yes you do. no i don't and that went on or anoher 15 minutes when we ended in a ticklefight. yeah, a ticklefight. AHAHAHAHAHA! STOP I CAN'T BREATH i said while laughing. say that you love me first! he yelled. AHAHAHAHA, O-OKAY. I-I LOVE YOU!! AHAHAHA. finally he stopped so i could breath again. he grinned at me and said; didn't i say that you loved me. i rolled my eyes and grabbed the remote from him to switch it to and the city.

~~~~~~

after watching 2 episodes of and the city i got hungry. i wanted to ask myungsoo to go out and eat, but i found him sleeping. i sighed and dialed minji. minji-ah let's go out i said. eehh? when? now? she asked. yeah now i answered. errr... okay. i see you at talami's (icecream shop) in 5 she said. okay, see you i hung up. i grabbed my wallet and my jacket and went out. arriving at talamin's i saw minji sitting in a corner. minji!! i yelled and gave her big hug. hana!! she hugged me back. long time no see! i said. indeed she said. how is school going? i asked her. good, when are you coming back to school? she asked. well, when everything is settled i sighed. what's wrong she asked me holding my hand. i sighed again. i got in a fight with minhyuk. i said. why?? she asked me. well, because i assumed that he hated me, isaid while looking down at the table. babe!!! minhyuk likes you!! i just know it! she said sternly. no he doesn't. yes, he does!! she said. really? i asked. yes, really she said sincere. i'm such a fool i said while crying. babe, don't cry she hugged me. i whiped my tears away and smiled. but minji, you changed a lot i said. yeah, i know she said happily. whyyyy? i asked her suspicialy. she went red and said; because i like a guy and i want him to notice me. MINJI! i yelped. that's so cute!! i said. but aslong you ain't gonna be one of those queenka s i said. she looked at me with wide eyes. NO NO NO! are you crazy!! she said. yes a little bit i grinned.

~~~~~~

minhyuk's pov;

well, knock on that damn door changsub whined. okay okay, take it easy man i said. i breated in and out heavily. i knocked the door and waited and waited. what is taking that kid so long!? i said irritated. i knocked again. finally the door opened. what do you want? glared myungsoo at me. i looked at him and said; i want hana back.