girl, you drive me crazy

only for you

HANA'S POV; 

i walked with myungsoo to his house. when we arrived he settled down my suitcases and walked to his room. he grabbed some blankets and pillows and said to follow him. we walked to a room at the end of the hallway. so, this is your room said myungsoo. i walked into the room and looked around. not as beautiful as the room in minhyuk's house, but i can get comfortable with this room. i like it. i said. really!? i thought you will hate it he said. no, of course not i said. i shivered a little. oh! i forgot that your soaked. he said while pushing me into the bathroom. myungsoo! can i get my pajamas first!? i yelled a little. oh yeah.. you can.. he said while rubbing his neck. i grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. i undressed myself and put the shower on. i let myself being drenched by the hot water. minhyuk.. i miss you already. i thought.

after ten minutes i thought i showered enough. i put the shower off and walked out of the cabin. i dried my self and put pajamas on. i combed my hair when i heard a knock on the door. hana? are you done ​already? myungsoo asked. yes i am i answered.  i unlocked the door and opened it. ha-... myungsoo's eyes widened and stopped talking. hana you're not wearing pants yet! he yelled. i looked down to my legs and saw only, me wearing some pink lace . oh my god! i yelled and pushed myungsoo out of the bathroom. and locked it again. how can i be so dumb!?

MYUNGSOO'S POV;

i put my hand to my chest. oh my god! she looked so hot  wearing those . i thought. i walked to the kitchen and fill a glass with water. while drinking the water my thought wandered to hana in her again. i felt myself getting harder with the minute. why do i feel like this when i see hana in her .. it's not that i didn't see more girls in .. only hana is different... i thought. i put the glass on the kitchen sink and walked to the living room. i paced back and fort the whole time. myungsoo? what are you doing? i heard a soft voice behind me. oh god.. i love that voice..wait.. what am i thinking!?  i turned around nothing.. i said. i saw her eyes widen.

HANA'S POV;

when myungsoo turned around a saw his bulge. oh my god myungsoo! you - i got interupted by myungsoo slamming me against the wall. i looked at him in the eyes. girl you drive me crazy.