Coming home

only for you

as everyone thought, hana came back. With a lots of struggeling of myungsoo and thinking, she decided to comeback. Because it was better for her she thought. Minhyuk was the only one who knew about her father right? So he was the only one who could protect her. Even though deep in her heart, she knew she came back because she had a change with minhyuk.

hana's pov; 

text me when you arrive alright? Myungsoo said. Yes of course hana smiled at him. Did you forgot anything myungsoo asked. No, not that i think so hana answered. well bye bye myungie! She said and turned around. Wait! Myungsoo halted her. Hmm hana asked and turned around. You forgot something myungsoo said. Well i don't think i forgo- myungsoo interupted her by kissing her forehead. You forgot this, and don't forget about me okay? He said softly. Hana turned bright red and nodded her head slowly. Well, bye and take care myungsoo she said and waved. Byee! Myungsoo smiled happily at her. Hana waved for the last time before turning aroud and walked to the elevator. Bye myungsoo she thought.

~~~~~~~

oh god... What to do! Hana whispered to herself. I'm afraid to go inside! She thought.  What is he doesn't accept me! What if he doesn't like me comming back?! Maybe i should have stayed at myungsoo's. Yeah.. I should probarly go back to myungsoo. When hana turned around she saw minhyuk walking to the frontdoor. Oh! Ommo! What to do?!! I cant hide anymore. Hana tries hiding from minhyuk but obviously it was a fail with those big suitcases. Hana?? I heard behind me. I turned around with a smile and waved slightly. Hi minhyuk i said.

Minhyuks pov;

i walked home from a day hanging out with the boys.  But when i looked up i saw a girl with big suitcases trying to hide. What the?? I thought. No way, is that.. Hana?? I walked a little closer and i was almost sure that it was hana. Hana?? I called out her name. She turned around with the most beautiful smile ever, the smile i missed the most in my life. And waved slightly at me. Hi minhyuk she said. My heart pounded against my chest hearing that angelic voice calling my name. Not crying or mad this time, just her soft angelic  voice. 

Hana's pov; 

after the hi minhyuk and smiling and stuff it was pretty awkward but hell yeah, he didn't send me away yet. Hana hana! Come in! Minhyuk grabbed my suitcases and opened the frontdoor. He brought the suitcases inside and told me to sit down. I sat down and looked around. Nothing has changed here i smiled. What are you smiling at? Minhyuk asked while putting the drink down and sitting next to me. Oh, its just that nothing has changed here i said. Minhyuk smiled and grabbed my hand and said of course, changing things will only make me miss you more he said. I turned bright red and looked down. Hana... I heard him say a little more serious. My redness dissapeard completly is i looked up because of his seriousness. Ohno, he is going to send me away now. Have you considered my confession he said