himchans return

only for you

HANA'S POV;

i sat down on a bench near the han river, omo... that was so embarassing.. i said to myself minhyuk heard the whole conversation.. i can't go back to that house anymore i said again to myself. why can't you go back? i heard a husky voice say. no... it can't be.. i turned around and saw a blondy guy standing behind me. himchan? i gawked at him he's so handsome.. when did he get like this? i thought. hey hana.. can i sit next to you? he asked. ermm.. yeah you can.. i answerd. so.. why can't you go back? he asked. well, that's a bit embarassing to answer i said. like how you rejected me? he asked. i looked at him, i saw he didn't get over me yet. i-i'm sorry for that... i was stupid that time.. i apologized. yeah, regretting it now you see how how hot i am.. get a life he said cockily. yah! why are you such a dickhead, it's freaking two years ago.. get over it! i snapped.

HIMCHAN'S POV;

i didn't listen to what she said, i just carried on with my story. remember the day i asked you to be my girlfriend?

*flashback**two years ago*

omo.. what should i do... i'm so nervous..  i thought. today's the day i'm going to confess to hana, she's so beautiful with he long and slender brown hair. dude.. what's wrong with you? youngbae asked..  nothing.. i'm just nervous.. i'm going to confess to hana today. i answered. oh really? good luck dude.. youngbae said.

*2 hours later*

i had the flowers behind my back as i walked to the bench where hana was sitting on with her friends. hana... i said shyly. erm.. yeah? she answered. wouldyoubemygirlfriendbecauseireallylikeyou! i said as fast as i could. i looked down to my shoes as i held the flowers in front of her. suddenly i heard snickering. yah!what do you think you're doing? be my boyfriend.. don't make me laugh.. i heard her say. why? i asked. look at you... you're hair is combed back and you have glasses.. eww. she answered. suddenly i heard laughing around me. not even her friends were laughing but mine also.. why are you laughing too youngbae? i asked you're so funny himchan.. did you really think hana would be yours? he said while continue laughing. i trew the flowers on the floor and run away. 

since then i didn't had any friends left.. untill i met B.A.P. they helped trough this situation. i said. 

HANA'S POV;

since then i didn't had any friends left.. untill i met B.A.P. they helped trough this situation himchan said. i-i'm sorry.. i didn't know.. i saw him smirking a little bit when he looked at me. he came closer and closer till he reached next to my ear. this is not over yest hana.. he whispered in my ear. he stood up and smiled at me and said bye hana!!! is he bipolar or something? first happy then sad then angry and then happy again. bye i said back what did he mean with this isn't over yet?

 


authors note;

ow gawdd... this chapter is so boring.. i'm sorry for the bad english... and i leaved the kidnapping behind because i think things shoud get a little more tenser before i write that.. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

and if a word misses a R.. i'm really sorry for that because my keyboard is broken ;( only the letter R... what the f!?