run away

only for you

HANA'S POV;

after himchan left, i walked home too. what did he mean with this is not over yet? i walked the whole way to minhyuk's house hestitating and struggling about what himchan said. when i arrived i opened the door and walked in. when i looked up i saw minhyuk on the couch staring at me. that was when it hit me. ohno! i forgot! minhyuk and i are on "bad'' terms... i tried to walk as fast as i can to my room. but minhyuk already catched up with me. hana.. he said. what is it? i snapped. we need to talk he said. i nodded and walked to the couch to sit down. when i sit down he started to talk. hana, i know you like me but, you know  y feelings he said. i know..  i mumpeled. you know? well, if that's the case we can bett- i interupted him. yeah, yeah.. i get it.. you hate me.. i said. what!? why would you think that!? i even took you in my house to stay over! he yelled. well you didn't say you liked me either! you just said; you aren't in my way! i snapped back. fine! if that's what you think... he yelled as he walked away.

MINHYUK'S POV;

fine! if that's what you think... i yelled as i walked away. i closed the front door behind me. why would she think that.. i was going to say that i like her...

HANA'S POV;

i was left behind by minhyuk. i dropped on my knees and started crying. what to do? i talked to my self. it will be better if i leave i said to myself again. i stood up and walked to ''my'' room. i packed my stuff and walked downstairs. maybe, i should leave a note so that he won't look for me. i walked to the kitchen and grabbed some paper and a pencil. 

dear minhyuk,

i'm sorry i caused you problems. i will leave... so, please don't look for me.

greats hana.

i re-read it again, and stick it to the table. i grabbed my stuff and walked outside. i looked behind me for the last time and muttered goodbye, minhyuk.

*a hour later*

i sat on a bench in a park, while being drained by the rain. why didn't i bring a umbrella again? i thought. i shivered. and i'm so cold too. i felt my tears swell up. i ut my head between my legs and started crying softly. after crying for a while i looked up. that's when i noticed someone was sitting next to me. done? the person next to me asked. m-myungsoo.. i mumpeled. did you run away? he asked. i nodded. ow girl, you just have called me.. so you could stay at my place. my eyes widened. really? i asked. yeah, sure he said. he stood up and grabbed my stuff. follow me babe. he said. 


 

i'm really sorry for this bad chapter... i really have no inspiration... 

seeya all!