nothing is as it seems

only for you

(before minhyuk's apology)

MINHYUKS POV;

hyung weren't you a little to harsh to her... she did nothing to you said sungjae. i don't care... she's a little , she's deserves to get get hurt.i said i think sungjae is right hyung, she's a newbie at our school, it was only her first day, she doesn't  know how it works at our school said peniel will they never stop whining...? i don't care if that little is hurt... hey, i should call her little from now on..... i stood up and wanted to walk away when i suddenly heard just the look on her face when they started trowing eggs at her, it looked so sad said eunkwang that poor girl will be traumatized for ever.. said sungjae maybe i was a little bit to harsh to her... FINE! I WILL APOLOGIZE TO HER! HAPPY!? i screamed when i slammed the door behind me.

(present time)

MYUNGSOO'S POV;

yes! another girl in my fanclub! Hana did so fall for my charms. like every girl does...it's mean but still... it's a little competition between minhyuk and i.. who get's the most girls wins... i was pulled out of my thoughts when i heard girls screaming.... oh no... not again.. this is the hard part of winning the competition... you get  fangirls running after you.. i started running while the girls were running after me.. 

HANA'S POV;

i couldn't get that weird feeling out of my stomach. when i arrived at home i felt a lot of pressure at my troat. i rushed to the toilet and hung my head above the toilet.. after i was done trowing up that weird feeling in my stomach was away too. so that was that weird feeling, i thought i was falling for minhyuk.. i guess im falling sick.. i stood up and changed in to my pajama's. when i was walking downstairs i heard my mom say honey, why are you already in your pajama's? it's so early and we have vistit... i sighed eomma, i don't feel wel, can you make me some chicken soup? i asked. of course i would make you soup! go upstairs. and sleep the chicken soup will be done in  a hour an half...  i walked upstairs. when i arrived at my room i looked at my phone... 

1 message unknown number

hmm? who could that be i thought.. i opened the message..

hey, minji here... i'm guessing that you wondering how the heck i got your number..well i asked the principal... he gives me everything because im such a good student kekeke... well, here's my question. shall we hang out today!? 

xxx me!

i laughed when i when i read it... 

hey minji! i thought you were some creeper or something... but no i can't hang out today.. i''m a little bit sick.. sorry..

x-hana

i put my phone on my bedside table and fell a sleep... 


(author's message)

i'm really sorry for the short and boring chapter... i only wrote it to show you guys that hana doesn't really care about minhyuk.. and minhyuk doesn't care about hana.... and myungsoo ins't nice as it seems...