Chapter 8: Taecyeon's Past

The Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Taecyeon and Yoona entered the house. As they enter the lobby all eyes are with them. Yoona noticed it first. "What's wrong with them?" she asked herself. She took a glance at Taecyeon who is not paying attention to anyone. "YAH! You Taecyeon oppa!" Sooyoung said and poited Taecyeon. Taecyeon was completely shocked. "You out! We have to talk to our Yoona!" she continued. Taecyeon headed to his room, without knowing what was the reason why he needs to be out. Yoona stared at them and they asked her to sis. Before she sit on the couch she looked around, "Siwon oppa is not here." she thought to herself and sighed. "Hey! What's up with you guys?" she asked them as she sat at the couch, next to Yuri. SNSD and SuJu looked at one another, giving signal to one another. "Hmm... Yoong don't misunderstand us. Okay?" Fany started. 

 

    "Yoong! Do you trust Taecyeon?" Sica coldly asked.

    "Yes! Of course! He is my friend!" Yoona answered. She wondered why did they asked that.

    "See! I told you guys! She trust him!" Fany said. Yoona looked at her puzzled.

    "Well.. Yoong.." Yuri said.

    "We don't trust him!" SNSD and SuJu said in unison.

    "C'mon. Yoong! If he really think of  you as a friend. Then you must know his past! like us! We knew each one's past." Henry explained. SNSD and SuJu agreed with him. "They are right. Why did Taec oppa keeps it from me, from us! we are his friends too! Don't he trust us? me?" she asked herself. They continue their explanation. hoping that Yoona will understand their reason. Not knowing taecyeon eavesdropping their conversation. He didn't continue listening and returned to his room.

 

    "I thought my past isn't important at all." he thought to himself as he laid on his bed.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

    Taecyeon grew up on a orphanage. His parents leave him there because they don't need another son, for they already have one. There, he meet his friends Nichkhun, Jaebom, Junsu, Junho, Wooyoung and Chansung. They grew up together and became best friends, like real brothers. Until one day his real father returned with a kid. "I want my son. Taecyeon back." his father

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter