Chapter 16: Change Of Heart (HeeFany & SooWook moment)

The Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

   Tiffany decided to go out with Ryeowook. "How can I tell him that I love someone and it is not him" she thought to herself and looked at Ryeowook's face. Ryeowook smiled at her. "Ugh~ I don't think I can hurt him. But.. I don't love him anymore. What should I do now?" she thought to herself again and sighed. "Wait did I just said hurt? I wouldn't hurt him because he loves Sooyoung. I'm going to call Sooyoung" she thought and excuse herself to Ryeowook. She diallled Sooyoung's number.

Sooyoung: "Ddil Fany why did you call?"

Fany: "Sooyoung geez.. You're so scary! I need you here!"

Sooyoung: "Where?"

Fany: "I'll tell you the place. Hurry up! And dress up like a princess!"

 

Meanwhile..

 

   Ryeowook was left at the table. "How can I say to Fany that I don't love her anymore?" he thought to himself. "Ah! I get it! Heechul! I'm sure he can help me!" he thought to himself again andd texted Heechul. Heechul agreed to help him so that he can have lots of chance to Tiffany. After a few minutes, Tiffany returned. She smiled at Ryeowook, he smiled back too.

 

    "There's something I have to tell you!" they both said in unison and laughed.

    "You go first!" Fany said.

    "Ladies first!" Ryeowook said.

    "Ugh~ let's say it together!" Fany suggested. And Ryeowook agreed.

    "I want to break

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter