Chapter 25: The Wedding Day

The Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After few months of preparation, the wedding day of Siwon and Yoona has finally come.

 

    "Aigoo~ the second maknae is going to marry!" Taeyeon said and start to tear up.

    "Ugh~ Yoona! I will miss you sleeping next to you everynight!" Yuri said and start hiding her face.

    "Aish~ you two are so dramatic! She is only going to marry! Not going to die!" Sooyoung said and they gace her a death glance.

    "Syoung! Yah! Mind your foods!" Sunny said and Sooyoung gave her a death glance.

    "Yoong! Let's always do dance practice together, even if you are already married okay?" Hyoyeon said.

    "Maknae! Wait till all of us get marry! Okay? It's a shame for us, your unnie's if the maknae's will marry first!" Taeyeon said.

    "Unnie~ Yoona~ There will be no more YoonHyun!" Seohyun said.

    "What are you talking about YoonHyun? YoonYul is real!" Yuri said and they laughed.

    "My 'daughter' is going to marry! I thought she will marry Seohyunnie!" Sica said and laughed. "Yoona~ always stay happy, okay? If Siwon done anything bad at you, just tell us, okay?" Sica continued and hugged Yoona.

    "Yoong! I'm always going to pray for for you!" Fany said and hugged her.

    "Yoona! You will always be the second shikshin!" Sooyoung said and hugged her too. The others seemed a bit jealous and hugged her at the same time.

    "Ugh~ unnie's and maknae! Thank you so much for being there for me always! I never thought that this day will come to my life. I will always be happy with Siwon. Make sure to marry before JuHyun. Okay?" she said and laughed.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

    "Aish! Siwon! Why do you have to marry before you're hyungs?" Leeteuk asked him.

    "Yeah! I'm actually planning to propose on Sica but, I ended up being fried!" Donghae said and they laughed at him.

    "You are a unlucky person Fishy! Too bad you can't melt the Ice princess's heart that easily!" Eunhyuk .

    "Ice princess is more hard to get than my mushroom, I mean gem!" Heechul said and laughed.

    "Even my Sooyoung still chose foods over me!" Ryeowook said and they hit him.

    "I'm sure JuHyun will also going to choose sweet potatoes over me!" Kyuhyun said.

    "Well, as for me! Sooyoung chose Ryeowook over me!" Henry said.

    "Henry! Go and find another Sooy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter