Chapter 12: I Love You (TaeTeuk moment)

The Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the practice, SNSD decided to go home early.

 

    "Hey! Sica! I bet you have an awesome day." Taeyeon started.

    "Yeah! I'm a little bit shocked. And you girls! You all betrayed me!" Jessica said and pretended to be angry.

    "Our Ice princess is no longer cold! Donghae oppa melt her!" YoonYul said in unison. Jessica throw a pillow on them and blushed hard. "See! She can now blushed!" YoonYul used their aegyo.

    "Ugh~ that's annoying! YoonYul you're aegyo is CCP!" Fany said in a annoyed tone.

    "Unnie~ ah~ we're really cute! But, our cuteness is not calling for a punch! Maybe Sunny unnie's aegyo!" Yoona said and used her aegyo. Sunny gave YoonYul a death glance.

     "Yah! Yah! Kim Teayeon! When will you going to confess to Leeteuk oppa?" Jessica asked. And the athmosphere become quiet. All eyes are with Taeyeon.

     "It's giving me a headache!" Taeyeon said. The girls evily stared at her. "Yah! Don't plan anything! Let me handle it!" But the girls didn't take their eyes off of Taeyeon and stared at her even more. "Okay! I'll do it later! But... I don't think he will accept my love for him." she said.

    "You love Leeteuk oppa!" the girls said in unison.

    "Yes! I love Park Jung Soo! I love him" Taeyeon shouted. Not knowing Leeteuk heard it. Taeyeon turned around and saw Leeteuk standing right in front of her. "Oppa!" she said and shook her head. Leeteuk smiled at her.

    "Kim Taeyeon. I didn't expect you love your own oppa." Leeteuk and Taeyeon blushed hard. "Taengoo! What are you expecting to be my answer?" he said and he tapped Taeyeon's head. Leeteuk laughed and Taeyeon face him and slap his face.

    "YAH! Just like what I've thought! You're goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter