Chapter 14: The Aegyo Royalties (SunSun Moment)

The Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

    "It's a bright day!" Sunny thought to herself as she walked around in the park. She can't help but smile to all the people she bumped.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

-FLASHBACK-

 

    "Hey! Soonkyu! Do you like walking in the park?" Sungmin asked her, when he noticed her going out again.

    "Mind your own bussiness!" Sunny said and walked away from him. Sungmin followed her. And start chasing her.

    "YAH! LEE SOON KYU! CAN I BE WITH YOU?" Sungmin shouted. Sunny face him and turned around then stared to walked outside.

 

    "Lee Sungmin... You can't! Unless you confess to me." Sunny thought to herself and smiled big.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

______________________________________________________________________________

   While walking. Sunny noticed that someone is following her. She turned around and found no one. "Ugh~ That's strange. I'm sure someone is following me. Lee Soon Kyu maybe that's only your imagination" she thought to herself and continue walking.

 

Meanwhile...

 

    Sungmin hide to the big oak tree with Heechul and Eunhyuk. "Yah! We almost got caught! Because of you!" he said and jokingly hit Heechul on head.

 

    "It's not my fault!" Heechul said.

    "It's really hard to follow a girl! People will think that we are stoker!" Eunhyuk said. And both Sungmin and Heechul hit him.

    "Yah! I'm following Fany all day! So that's make me stoker?" Heechul confessed in high tone.

    "Same here! I keep following Sunny all day! So I'm also a stoker?" Sungmin confessed.

    "Ugh~ You guys are so gonna be on trouble if they found out! Especially you! Heechul! Ryeowook will kill you!" Eunhyuk said and the both hit him again.

     "Hey! Don't clean yourself! You also keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter