Chapter 9: The SoShi Bond

The Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          (This is a special chapter for SNSD.. because 9 is SNSD chapter 9 is for them.. ^^)


_______________________________________________________________________________

At the lobby....


    "Ugh~ I miss HyukJae oppa!" Hyoyeon said. The girls looked at her annoyed. "Yah! Something wrong?" she asked them. And they re what they are doing.

    "I wonder what are they doing, right now." Taeyeon said.

    "Maybe they found a new girls!" Seohyun warned them and they all give Seohyun a death glance.


_______________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at the kitchen..


    YoonYul is busy cooking. When they found a bunch of cocumbers. "Yul. What do you think?" Yoona said. Yuri stared at her for a while, "Got it! Yoong!" she evily said and grins. "You're dead Sica!" they both said in unison.


_______________________________________________________________________________

Back at the lobby...


    "YoonYul twins are bad at cooking! Why did we let them cooked for us!" Sunny said.

    "Maknae! You go and pcooked for us!" Hyoyeon directing Seohyun.

    "No! Maknae stay here! Jessica! You go and help YoonYul!" Taeyeon said. And Jessica went to the kitchen not knowing what is waiting for her. "Hey! Is it okay if we let them? Remember girls? Last time we let them?" Taeyeon reminded them about the past history of the cooking trio.


_______________________________________________________________________________
-FLASHBACK-


    Yoona, Yuri, and Jessica presented to cooked. Since the other girls are busy with other things they allowed them. YoonYulSic excitedly went to the kitchen. After a few minutes BANG! A sound comes from the kitchen that made them alarmed. They run to the kitchen to checked what happened. And they saw Yoona, Yuri, and Jessica full of charcoal.


-END OF FLASHBACK-

_______________________________________________________________________________

At the kitchen...


    "Hey! We're expecting you!" Yuri happily greet Sica as she saw her entering the kitchen.

    "Sica unnie! Come and help us!" Yoona said to her. And without hesitation she come close to them to helped them. Behind her back, YoonYul holding a cocumbers. And when she turned around. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Sica screamed like a dolphin. The girls at the lobby rushed to the kitchen to checked wht's happening there. When they entered, they saw YoonYul holding a cocumbers and they all laughed. Sica run to Taeyeon and hugged her. "Sorry Sica~ But you know we love you~" YoonYul said using their aegyo.


    "Yah! You're annoying!" Fany said annoyed. And YoonYul laughed hard. "Fany~ Unnie~ Ah~ We love you~" YoonYul once again used their aegyo and run to the lobby. Fany sighed.


    "They are scary!" Sica said.


_______________________________________________________________________________
    They all back to the obby except Seohyun, who will cooked for them. "Hey! Don't make it too obvious! Okay?" Sooyoung reminded them. And they all laughed silently. After a few hours Seohyun go back to lobby to inform them that she is done cooking. Sica gave her a icy glance, "Yah! Are you going to let us. You're unnies to prepare what you cooked?" she said coldly. Seohyun hurriedly back to the kitchen and start to prepare the foods. YoonYul followed her to the kitchen to blow Seohyun up. Seohyun happily greeted them. "JuHyun ah~ Go back to the lobby. We're going to prepare that for you." Yuri said. Seohyun smiled at her. "Unnie thank you. But, I can do this" she softly said. YoonYul stared at one another. "JuHyun ah~ Don't you trust us? Let us do that for you" Yoona conviced her to go back to the lobby.


_______________________________________________________________________________
At the lobby.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter