Chapter 1: The Beginning

The Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Yah! Im Yoon Ah! Stop covering my eyes!" Siwon said while removing Yoona's hands on his eyes.

     Yoona giggled and said, "How did you know it was me?"

     "Because it's obvious!  Your Grandma hands!" Siwon .

     Yoona hit him on his arms, "Yah! who told you to call me Grandma?"

     "ME!!!" A familiar voice suddenly appeared. They turn around to see who is it.

     "Taecyeon!!" They both said and run to him to hug him.

     "Yah! I can't breath!" Taecyeon protested and they break from hugging him.

     "When did you return?" Siwon asked.

     "Today! Did I missed lots of things?" Taecyeon answered.

     "I thought you'll stay there for a long time." Yoona said as she face her laptop.

     "Well, I know you guys will miss me so I returned quickly." Taecyeon said.

     "Who told you we missed you? We didn't!" Siwon said. He sit on the couch and continue reading his book.

      "I know you guys miss me!" Taecyeon said.

 

Yoona and Siwon ignore him. Taecyeon sometimes can be full of himself but, they love him and care for him. Taecyeon noticed that the two didn't pay any attention at him.

 

        "You're really cute Yoong!" Siwon said as he pinched her cheek.

         Yoona blushed hardly, "Oppa! You're so handsome!"

 

Taecyeon secretly jealous at them. He started to love Yoona after that day...

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

       "Someone help me!" A man shouted.

 

Yoona heard the voise. She quickly look for him. After a minutes of searching she found the man. Bloody and weak. Yoona rushed to check him if he is okay. "Ahjusshi! Ahjusshi! Are you okay?" Yoona said in panic. The man didn't reply. "I should call Siwon oppa." She thought to herself. And she dialled his number.

 

Siwon: "Yoboseyo?"

Yoona: "Oppa! I need you!"

Siwon: " Huh? Where are you? What happened?"

Yoona: " I'll tell you everything later Oppa. But now, I need your help!"

 

Yoona told him where she is. After the phone call she looked at the Man's face. "Is he a Ahjusshi? He looks so young." She thought to herself. After a few minutes Siwon found her. "Hey! Yoong! What happened?" Siwon nervously asked.

 

     "Let's bring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter