Chapter 2 : Can I have your number?

I Don't Know If This Is Love

The next day...

It was their morning break time so most of Sooyoung's classmates are at the cafeteria. Only she, Tiffany, and Sunny were the ones left in the room. Sooyoung was about to go out when she heard one of the two girls greeted her.

"Hi Sooyoung!" Sunny greeted with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Uh, hello?" Sooyoung replied, not sure why the danshin would suddenly greet her. Like Tiffany, Lee Sunny was one of those classmates of her that she's not closed to. JeTiSun is the group in her class that is not closed to her. Maybe it's because they are always together and seldom go with others. Although most of the time, only Jessica could be seen mingling (or flirting) with others. Just like at that moment, Jessica must be out flirting with other girls that's why she's not with the two.

"The girl in pink dress during the dance number of the third year level is your sister, right?", asked the short girl.

"Soojin? Yes, she is. Why?" I think I know what this sudden approach is all about. Sooyoung slightly grinned.

"So, that's her name." Sunny smiled. "I just thought that she looks cute and..."

"And?"

"Can you give me her number?" The danshin blurted out.

I knew it. "I don't know. I'll try asking her."

"Alright. Thank you, Sooyoung!" Sunny then gave off a warm smile at her which she found slightly charming.

**********

Two days later...

"Sooyoung-ah." Sunny called.

"Oh, hi." Sooyoung unenthusiastically replied.

"So, can I have your sister's number?" The short girl asked raising her eyebrows up and down.

"Uhm..no."

"What? But why?" Sunny asked, confused.

"Because..." You're interested in her and not me. Ah! No,no,no. What am I thinking? I don't want to give it because Sunny has a girlfriend. I don't want her play with my unnie. Yeah, that's right. You're just concern, Sooyoung.

"Just ask her yourself." Sooyoung said.

"But I'm shy."

"Really? Since when?" Sooyoung chuckled a bit.

"Aish. Give me her number, please? Please, Sooyoung-ah. Please?" Sunny asked with pleading eyes.

This girl is surprisingly cute. Weird. Sooyoung thought.

"Hey Sooyoung! I think you also look cute. Can I have your number?" Tiffany suddenly butted in the conversation and grinned at the tall girl.

"Tss. Really Tiffany? You think that will make me give my unnie's number to your best friend?"

"Uhh, maybe?" The girl with an eyesmile said, still grinning at the taller girl.

"Aish. Are you teasing me or what?"

"But really, you're cute and pretty."

Sooyoung didn't know what to feel. Receiving praises made her feel uncomfortable.

"Eherm, so Sooyoung, will you give it to me?" Sunny asked.

Before Sooyoung could answer, the school bell rang giving her a chance to run away from the two.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Annyeong!" The tall girl shouted followed by a merong.

**********

"Sooyoung, I finally had a conversation with your unnie." The danshin proudly said to the jangshin in front of her.

Sooyoung was not sure why, but she didn't like what the girl just told her. "Really? How?"

"I chatted with her on Facebook. I got her number." Sunny stucked her tongue out at the tall girl.

"Alright, be friends with my unnie. But don't you dare make a move on her, okay? You have a girlfriend and gosh! My unnie's 2 years older than you."

"Age doesn't matter." Again, Tiffany joined the conversation of the two.

"But still, I don't want her courting my unnie." She said in a low tone almost sounding like a whisper.

"Well, I'm hungry. I'll be going to the canteen now. Bye bye soon to be sister-in-law!" Sunny then rushed to the cafeteria leaving Sooyoung and Tiffany alone in the room.

A part of Sooyoung felt jealous and it made her confused.

I know you're not gonna be serious with my sister. I don't want you for her. But, do I want you for me? Ugh. NO! Sooyoung, you don't have a crush on her. You're just... insecure? Yeah, 'cause she's your classmate but she didn't laid her eyes on you. You don't have a crush on her. And stop with your insecurities, okay? I'm crazy! Talking to myself in my mind.

She shook her head to erase the crazy thoughts running in her mind. She thought she was the only one left in their classroom when she heard a husky voice.

"So, can I have your number now?" This made her twitched. She was annoyed but she gave her number to the girl anyway. They're classmates after all.

_________________________________________________

SooSun and SooFany right there. :D But don't be confused. This is still SooTaeNy.

I just want to inform you that the story will have a slow pacing. Yes, the changing of scenes is fast but I think it'll have a long way to get to the serious SooTaeNy part. I hope you are patient readers. Sorry, I'm a slow author. And I read more than I write.