Chapter 4: Not interested

I Don't Know If This Is Love

Sooyoung's POV

I'm kinda getting sleepy already. I can feel my eyes getting heavy now. Tiffany's taking too long to reply, or maybe the signal's just bad. What's her question anyway?

Brrr...brrr..

*sigh* Finally. That must be her. I opened her text message and my eyes went wide after reading it.

 

From: Tiffany

To: Sooyoung

Hey! I was just wondering if I'm going to court you, do I have a chance?

 

I was shocked. I feel awkward like SO AWKWARD. I'm awkward when it comes to these things because they're new to me. Tiffany's actually the first person to ask me this. And as far as I know, she's also the first person who showed interest in me, but I think she's just teasing me. I know she likes Bom and she finds a lot of girls in school, pretty and cute. I know it's not just me. I'm just another girl whom that kiddo finds attractive. I'm not interested in her anyway. She acts like a child and what annoys me the most, is she being too loud. It annoys me when I hear her speaking (that sounds like shouting) in the room. Oh, don't get me wrong. I don't hate her. She's okay and nice, but sometimes she gets really annoying.

*Yawn*

Okay, I'm really tired and getting sleepy. Imma reply to her now.

 

From: Sooyoung

To: Tiffany

Hey... uhm.. I'm sorry but no, you don't. I'm not allowed to be in a relationship and I'm still young. Also, I, myself, is not yet ready for that kind of thing. Sorry.

 

There. I can finally sleep now. I already closed my eyes then my phone vibrated.

Brr..Brr..

Aigoo. I really want to sleep now.

 

From: Tiffany

To: Sooyoung

Oh, alright. I understand. Good night Sooyoung. Sleep well. :)

 

I kinda feel guilty. But hey! This is normal 'cause it's the first time I was asked a  question like that. And she's not even serious. I know she doesn't know anything about love yet just like me. She's still a kiddo who still wants to play with girls. Alright, I'll just reply to her so I can really sleep now.

 

From: Sooyoung

To: Tiffany

Again, I'm sorry, and thank you for your admiration. Good night Tiffany. I hope you sleep well too. :)

 

Anyways, I should not even think about this that much because I'm not even interested in her. And also, my parents said that we're not allowed to date until we finished our studies. That's too long, right? But since I'm a good daughter, I'll obey my parents.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I'm really not sure if I should've ask her that. Am I too fast? "Ah~ I hope I have a chance."  I'm excited and nervous at the same time. What will her answer be?

Munja pyeong pyeong!

I, hoping for a good news, opened her message.

 

From: Sooyoung

To: Tiffany

Hey... uhm.. I'm sorry but no, you don't. I'm not allowed to be in a relationship and I'm still young. Also, I, myself, is not yet ready for that kind of thing. Sorry.

 

My face showed disappointment after reading the message I received from the girl I'm currently interested with. I'm even more disappointed of what I did. I'm not sad. I'm just upset?

"Aish! Tiffany Hwang, what do you expect? You shouldn't have asked her that. Now you're rejected."

I'll just send her my last text for tonight.

 

From: Tiffany

To: Sooyoung

Oh, alright. I understand. Good night Sooyoung. Sleep well. :)

 

Yeah, I do understand. I believe her that she's not yet allowed to date. I'm older than her. She's still young and innocent and pretty and nice and smart and cute. Ah~ STOP! Okay, I'm going to stop now. Anyway, it's not like she's the only girl like that in the world, right? Just like what they say, there are plenty of fishes in the sea. 

 

Munja pyeong pyeong!

 

"She still replied to my message?"

 

From: Sooyoung

To: Tiffany

Again, I'm sorry, and thank you for your admiration. Good night Tiffany. I hope you sleep well too. :)

 

"I really hope so  too." *sigh*

___________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for this update.