November 7, 2012

I Don't Know If This Is Love

NOTE:
Hello readers! I am so sorry for a very long hiatus. Honestly I still don't know how I will continue this story but I don't want to delete this. As I've said before, I had two chapters on qeue. Those are what I'm going to post for now. I know it might confuse you a lot but I want to post them now so that they will serve as teasers and you'll wonder what really happened to the characters. I still plan to continue this story. I am just not sure when because I am pretty much pre-occupied by a lot of things in the university. Soon, I'll be applying for internship too so please bear with me. I missing aff and KPOP to be honest.

This chapter and the next one both happened three years after Chaper 4. Feel free to tell me your thoughts and leave comments. I also want to know if you still are interested to know the story. Thank you so much especially to new subscribers who gave this story a chance even though my last update of this was years ago.

So yeah, the two chapters are what I can give you right now. I'm sorry.

 

Sooyoung's POV


I was sketching some ideas for our jersey in the upcoming sports fest when Jessica sat beside me.

"What have you been up to lately?", Jessi asked while smiling at me.

I pause for a moment to think before answering her. "Nothing."

She chuckled at my answer.

"How about you?", I asked.

"Nothing" She repeated what I said, then we laughed at our sillyness.

"Let's just love each other then.", she joked then smiled at me.

I stopped laughing then I glared while pouting at her. I'm really comfortable with her. I'm not being conceited or boastful or what, but I think right now, she's somehow attracted to me. I feel like she's been trying to get my attention since the first day after the sembreak. Now, we're just enjoying each other's company.

"Right now, I feel like writing what's happening in my life." I told her. "But I don't like writing." I'm lazy when it comes to writing. I thought my friends knew about that for a fact.

"You like writing."

"Wae? How can you say so?"

"I think Hyoyeon said that before." I can see it from her face that she's not so sure of what she just said. I find it adorable though.

"I don't like writing you know.", I chuckled.

"You like writing.", she still insisted.

Then I . "Yah, Jessica don't know me. You didn't know I don't like writing."

"Hey, tell me stories about you, Youngie." she asked while smiling. It's like she's saying, "Then tell me more about you so I can know you.".

"Stories? What kind of stories?" What a silly question from me, right?

"Hm. Just tell me more about you.", she said while looking at me.

"Me?" I paused. "Like I've said, I don't like writing. I never liked it since elementary."

"Ah~ Yeah, I remember it now!" I think she really knew it but she just forgot.

"I told you so. And look at my notebooks, there's only few lectures and most of them are incomplete." We both laughed at my statement.

"Aside from that, tell me more about yourself."

"Hm.. I don't like using my phone." Yeah, that's an obvious one.

"Ah~ Me too."

" I only use it as an alarm clock and when I listen to songs. Hm.. What else? Ah, favorite color; I like pink and black."

"Ah. Are you still not allowed to be courted?", she suddenly asked. She also asked me this question yesterday. It's making me think more that she's interested in me. Am I so self-conceited and confident right now? 

"Uh.. I still am not allowed."

"Woo! No one says you're not allowed. It's just you." She really thought that.

"Aniyo. I'm really not yet allowed to date."