November 26, 2012

I Don't Know If This Is Love

Sooyoung's POV

We just finished our shooting for today. I just got on the bus together with Tiffany. It has been a long time since we ride the bus together. I quickly get money from my wallet I want to treat her this time. She's always the one who treats me when we ride the bus together.

"I'm the one who'll pay for today." She told me. I guess she noticed how I quickly looked for my wallet when we took our seats.

"You always treat me. Let me pay this time." I insisted.

"Nah, just give this to the conductor." She handed me her bill. I paid for our fare but I gave her the change with my payment. I looked at her as she keeps her change inside her pocket. It's good that she didn't take a look at her change. She didn't know I paid her. Sometimes, I think why is she always treating me like this. Is it natural for her to be a gentle lady and generous? I doubt that she still has feelings for me. We both have moved on already.

Silence had taken over us. None of us uttered a word throughout the trip. I observed her. She looks uneasy. I've been staring at her for a while and my mind says that I really don't have feelings for her anymore. Then I took a notice of her free hand. I don't know but there's something inside of me telling me that I want to intertwine my fingers with hers. I shook my head to get rid of the thought, then I looked at her face.

You don't know how much I hand to hold your hand. You don't know how much I want to lean on your shoulders. You don't know how much I want to touch your face. 

AH! Where did those come from? I shook my head and  looked down. I then take a look at her hands again then I shifted my gaze to her face once more. Right at that moment, I suddenly felt the butterflies in my stomach again. I've move on already, right? But what's this I'm feeling? Maybe I just missed this. Maybe I just missed her company.

Tiffany, do I still have feelings for you? Why is it that when I look at your face, it makes me feel happy inside.

While I was wandering in deep thoughts, Tiffany suddenly spoke. "Hey, here's my stop already. Be safe. Bye!"

"Bye! Be safe." Then she got off the bus. What I felt made me confused. Am I just thinking that like her again? *sigh* I'll just ignore these feelings again.

You just missed the feeling of being infatuated, Sooyoung.

***************

The next day....

Author's POV

It's the last two hours before it's the end of today's class. Everyone's busy doing their own businesses since their subject teacher is absent. Some are finishing  their group artwork, some are playing board games and computer games, while some are just having chit-chats with each other.

Jessica is not doing anything so she decided to approach Sooyoung, who is alone at the moment finishing her notes.

"Syoungie~"

"Yeah?" Sooyoung said, not looking at her.

Jessica then sat on the chair at Sooyoung's left side. "Youngie, tell me stories."

Sooyoung closed her notebook and put her pen down. She looked at Jessica. "What kind of stories?"

"Anything about you."

"I don't know what to tell. Ask me questions. What do you wanna know?"

Jessica paused and thought for a moment. "Okay. Who was your first crush in your entire life?"

"My very first crush?" Sooyoung tried to recall but she couldn't. "That's such a long time ago. I don't know if I was 2 or 3 when I had my first crush. Haha. I don't remember it anymore. It's a hard question. I can't answer that. Ask me something fresh. Something that I can still recall."

"Okay then. How about your first crush in high school?"

"Easy. Sandara" Sooyoung said without hesitation.

They've been asking and answering questions that they're curious about each other. They asked each others' types of girls, what attracts them and turns them off. They asked their first impression and present impression of each other. They've been talking to each other like they're the only people in the room.

Sooyoung's POV

"How are you like when you're jealous?" Sica asked me, curious.

"I..I don't know?" Yeah, how am I when I'm jealous? What do I do? Think Sooyoung, think. Hm..

"How do you feel when you're jealous?" She rephrased her question.

I recall the moments I was jealous with other girls especially with Taeyeon when I had feelings for Tiffany before.

"Oh I think I know what I feel when I'm jealous.." I said, then I saw Tiffany sat on the chair behind Jessica and me, where Sunny is using her laptop.

I continue what I was about to say. "When I'm jealous, there's something inside me that feels so down. It's making me sad inside. There's like a weight in my chest that pulls me down."

"Me too. That's what I feel. There's a heavy feeling inside that makes you feel down, right?" Jessie said as she can relate to what I've said.

"Yah! Stop it you two." Tiffany retorted, but she's not looking at us but on the laptop screen. 

"Sooyoung, you chose Jessica over me. Look I'm crying now." She wiped the tears forming at the edge of her eyes. But we all know that she said it as a joke.

Sunny laughed and said, "You're crazy, Tiff! You always cry when you play computer games 'cause you don't blink."

We all laughed. Tiffany's always like this. She jokes around and say that I chose some other girls over her. I'm used to it.

Jessica then asked me another question about jealousy. "What do you do to get rid of the jealousy?"

"Oooh.. I know that one." This is what I did before, when I was jealous of other girls because of Tiffany.

 "When I see something that makes me jealous I quickly look away from it. Or for example, when I'm about to enter this room and then I saw the reason that makes me jealous, I immediately go out or look away from the reason of my jealousy. I always avoid looking at it so that I won't be more jealous. And most of the time, I just smile to pretend that I'm happy; just to show them that I'm not affected." Jessica nodded after hearing my statement. I glanced at Tiffany to see her reaction, but she was staid and focused on the laptop.

 

Author's note:

Thank you! That's all for now. I am sorry.