Chapter 2

You're My Oppa: MBLAQ Edition

You ran into the elevator and pressed the button for the bottom floor, struggling not to cry as the doors slid closed. Kwon Hye-Su, you thought to yourself. Pull yourself together. It’s not like this is anything new.

“Um, are you alright?” said a voice to your right. You gasped and turned to see a handsome man in his late twenties or early thirties.

You quickly wiped your face, making sure that you cleaned off any tears you might have cried. “I’m sorry!” you apologized with a bow. “I didn’t realize someone else was in here!”

The man smiled at you. “It’s no big deal,” he said just as the doors opened on the 8th floor and an older man in a business suit got in, pressing the button for the 6th floor. There was silence for a moment before the first man spoke up again. “We’re you upset because you were rejected at the casting?”

You gave him a confused glance. “Casting?”

The elevator doors opened and the business man got out, leaving you and the handsome man alone in the elevator again. “For the new MNet show.”

“I’m sorry,” you apologized again. “I don’t follow celebrities or watch TV that much, so I have no idea what you’re talking about.” You looked at the doors as they opened again on the fifth floor and another business man got on, this time accidentally pressing all of the buttons for the fourth, third, and second floors. Oh, for the love of God! I should’ve just taken the stairs.

“Ah, that would explain it,” the guy muttered. “This could work…” He turned to you. “How old are you?” he asked randomly.

“Uh, seventeen,” you answered. “Why?”

“Perfect!” he exclaimed as the elevator’s third passenger got off on the 3rd floor. “How would you like to be the co-star of a new variety show starring MBLAQ?”

“…What?”


Yay! Second chapter! So, hopefully I'll have a banner and poster soon. I'm really excited for it!

I've already got one subscriber!!! *throws confetti and dances*

So, MBLAQ will be introduced in the next 1 or 2 chapters, and... that's it for my Author's notes. Reviews are loved!!!!

OH! Any guesses on who our mystery man is?