Chapter 1

You're My Oppa: MBLAQ Edition

“Crap!” you cursed under your breath as you raced up the stairs of the MNet building. “Stupid bike! Stupid traffic!”

Someone had called for coffee and a sandwich nearly a half hour ago, but thanks to your delivery bike breaking down and the heavy afternoon traffic you were running behind schedule. After finally getting past the front desk, you were now on your way to the tenth floor.

You exited the stairway and saw a bunch of teenage girls waiting outside of an office. “Excuse me!” You called, getting their attention. “Did someone order lunch?”

One girl stood up and when she turned around you recognized her from school. Choi Eun-Mi, your own personal tormentor. Crap. “Took you long enough– oh, it’s you, loser.”

You gave her a fake smile and held the bag out in front of you. “That’ll be 9500₩.”(roughly $8.75 USD)

Eun-Mi smirked as she pulled out her wallet. “Oh, is that all?” she asked in a nasally tone. She handed you a 50000₩ bill. “This is the smallest bill I have. I assume you have change?” When you hesitated, Eun-Mi scoffed. “It doesn’t matter, just keep the change. You need it much more than I do.” With that she snatched the plastic bag holding the coffee and sandwich and went back to the other girls.

As you turned to leave you heard the girls talking amongst themselves. “Hey, Eun-Mi, who was that girl?”

You could hear the laughter in the bully’s voice as she answered, “Oh, her? She’s just some loser from school.”

“So you’re not friends?” asked another girl.

“Friends? With her?” Eun-Mi laughed. “Please, that… thing is so pathetic that her parents didn’t even want her. Apparently she lives in some orphanage on the poor side of Seoul. I don’t even know why they allow her to come to our school!”

Not wanting to hear anymore, you ran the rest of the way to the elevator.


...So? How was the first chapter? I thought it was a little.. eh. But it will get better! Promise! :D

Reviews are loved!!!