Chapter 4

You're My Oppa: MBLAQ Edition

The next day dawned bright and early, and –before the sun had even begun to rise above the horizon– MBLAQ was already at the salon, partially dozing off in their chairs as the stylist noonas got them ready for another day. Which is exactly how Tablo found them when he walked through the door.

He cleared his throat. “Ahem. I’m sure you five will be happy to know that I have found a perfect little sister for you.” When he received no response, Tablo looked more closely at the members. Realizing that they were all asleep, he became agitated. “YAH!” he shouted, making the members jump in their seats. “Are you all just going to ignore me?!”

“Ah, seonbaenim!” greeted the leader of the group, Yang Seungho. “We’re sorry, we were just–”

Tablo cut him off with a wave of his hand. “Eh, it’s fine. I just didn’t sleep well last night so I’m in a bad mood.”

“Probably trouble with the wife,” he heard Mir whisper to Joon. Tablo felt his eyebrow twitch in annoyance and he sighed.

It wouldn’t be worth the jailtime. “Just… Anyway, like I was saying, I found you the perfect dongsaeng,” Tablo told the group.

“Really?!” exclaimed Joon as the rest of the members seemed to perk up. “What’s she like? Is she pretty?”

The married man shook a finger at them. “Ah-ah, you’ll just have to wait till filming starts to find out.” He looked at his watch. “Well, I’ve told you all I came here too. Your manager will fill you in on the rest of the details.” With that, the Epik High member left, leaving MBLAQ to wonder about their new little sister.

While the younger three were goofing off,  G.O turned to Seungho with a serious look on his face. “Hey, you don’t think she’ll be a saesang fan, do you?”

The leader frowned at the thought. “I hope not. I mean, MNet wouldn’t do that to us, right?”


Ah, poor MBLAQ! I think it'll be a bit more damamging (well, to their ego, at least) to find out that "you" hardly know who the are. We'll jst hve to fix that, won't we ^-^

I would've updated this chapter earlir, but... I kinda fell asleep. *awkward laugh* I just haven't bee feeling to well and I think it finally caught up to me.

Also, something amazing happened today. *drumroll* I REACHED 5 SUBSCRIBERS!!!! *Hands out heart shaped goodies* LOVE YOU GUYZ!!!! XD

As always, leave a review! They just brighten my day :D