Baby names

Only One [Lucky Girlfriend Sequel]

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage      -Lao Tzu

 

~~~~~~~` [Minki’s]

I will soon be someone’s groom and a husband. Finally, Ara accepted my proposal to her and I was of course so happy.

“Ara, what concept do you want our wedding to be?” I asked her.

“Something simple yet memorable? We don’t have to spend too much money.” She answered.

“Aww, my wife to be is considerate.” I said and she blushed, which was cute.

“Ah, I forget to tell you. Hyemi is pregnant. She’s ten weeks now.” I tell Ara.

“Wow ten weeks already?” She looks at me with her wide eyes.

“That’s what she told me. Why are you so shocked?” I asked her.

“Nothing, just… shocked.” She grinned.

Then mum and dad come together to the living room.

“Done with deciding how much should both of you spend for the wedding?” Mum asked.

“Omma, we just want a simple yet memorable wedding.” I said, looking at Ara who is shy with mum sitting beside her.

“That’s good, Minki, Ara.” She compliments us and turns on the wide screen television.

“Omma…” I called her then I called my dad.

“Did Hyemi call both of you?” I asked.

They look at each other and shook their head.

“No, why? What happened to her?” She was concern and worried at the same time.

“She called me just now. She tell me that she is pregnant, ten weeks now.” I said.

“OMO CHINCHA? WHY DIDN’T SHE CALL ME?” Mum shout with excitement and search for her phone.

I stop her.

“Omma, she will call you herself. She said she want to surprise both you and appa.” I said.

“I just say this now to you because you know, I can’t keep my mouth shut.” I said.

“Eyyy… You should have tell me earlier. Yeobo, we are going to receive a grandchild in the future!” Mum giggled and dad laughed at mum’s reaction.

“Will she be coming back home?” Dad asked.

I shrugged my shoulder, responding to him.

“Yeobo, let’s go to bed. Don’t stay here for so long Ara. You must not let your parents worry.” Dad advised and he walk together with mum to their bedroom.

Ara then looked at me and smile, “I’m so happy by only looking at your parent. They are so romantic even at this age.”

“Of course they should. A marriage couple should not argue everyday right?” I smiled and take her hand.

“You want to know something, Ara?” I look at her.

“Before meeting you, I asked Hyemi to help me something about love. At the age of thirteen she already has a boyfriend but not me. So, she advised me to borrow books about love, it’s titled, ‘First crush, first love.’ Before knowing you, many people will just say I look like girl, but when I meet you it was different.” I gather my courage to say this to her.

“How different?” She asked, curiously.

“My heart flutters whenever I saw you in college. You are the first girl that never even says I look like a girl. That’s the reason why I fall in love with you.” I smiled and hold her hand tightly.

“So, after we get married, I’ll promise, our love will be as strong as how my parent loves each other.” I smile and I can see her cheeks red.

“You’re blushing.” I pinched her chubby cheeks and laughed.

This is how falling in love feels like. Now I know how Hyemi loves Jonghyun.

 

~~~~~~~`[HYEMI’S]

The night was cold. Rain was falling down the dark grey clouds.

“Baby, why are you still not asleep?” Jonghyun asked.

He was still up doing his work on his laptop.

It was past midnight and still both of us have not asleep.

“Jonghyun-uh…” I call him.

“Yes babe? Why? Are you cold?” He pulled up the blanket for me and looks at me.

“Actually, I can’t believe that I’m pregnant.” I giggled and look at him.

“I can’t too but this child here is a gift from god for both of us.” He caressed my hair and curls back my hair behind my ears.

“If this baby is a boy, what should we name him?” I asked him, sitting up.

“Kim Chanhee? I like that name.” He smiled.

“Not bad, how about if this baby is a girl?” I asked him.

“Kim Chaerin?” He answered.

“You answer quite fast don’t you? Did you plan before this?” I giggled and touched my stomach.

“Chanhee-uh, Chaerin-uh, whatever gender you are, I hope you will grow healthy inside mummy’s stomach, arraso?” Jonghyun said while softly touching my stomach.

We both look at each other and I leaned on his shoulder and he leans back on my head.

I was so happy. Soon, we will have another addition to the Kim’s and Ryu’s family.

 

~~~~~~~~` [HYUNA’S]

“Hayden-uh, I went to the check up just now. The doctor said this baby gender is a girl.” I told Hayden, my one year three months husband.

“Really? That’s great. A boy and a girl. What should we name her?” He asked.

“How about you come up with some names?” I offered.

“Since she is my first child, should I name her using the combination of German and Korean names?” He asked.

I throw my hands up, “Up to you, yeobo.”

He thought for awhile and then tell me his prepared names.

“Jo Hilda? Jo Hannah? This two sounds nice. Which one will you prefer calling her?” He asked, excitedly.

“How about Jo Hannah?” I questioned him.

“Great, Jo Hannah.” He clapped his hand and smile.

The door sounded and it was Hyunmin knocking.

I opened the door, “Hey baby. Why are you not asleep yet?” I carry him and Hayden makes some space in between us for Hyunmin.

“Omma, appa, I’m scared of lighting. The thunder is so loud. Can I sleep with you?” He rubbed his eyes cutely while in my arms.

“Is it raining, Hayden?” I asked him.

He opened the curtain and it was raining really heavily.

“How can we not hear the thunder?” I asked him and he answered, “Too excited for names.”

“Go and sleep, baby.” I patted Hyunmin to sleep and soon, I fell asleep too.

 

~~~~~~~~` [SUNHWA’S]

I keep sighing and sighing thinking of what Hyuna asked me to do.

To destry Jonghyun’s and Hyemi’s marriage.

What would you do if you were asked to destroy someone’s marriage?

 

~~~~~~~`

 

Done for chapter six :)

Please comment and subscribe :D