First

Only One [Lucky Girlfriend Sequel]

Hey my lovely readers~~ before reading, I want to say that you HAVE to forget about what happened during the last few paragraphs of my Lucky Girlfriend about Minzy’s and Hyemi’s meeting alright? I have new plot, alright? So here is it. ^^

 

 

You think marriage will solve anything and everything? Nah, you’re wrong. Once you’re married, your true colors will be flying around your house and some of the bad habits you don’t know about your partners will be revealed.

~~~~~~~~`[HYEMI’S]

A morning that is filled with eggs, bacon and toasted bread fragrance in the kitchen is the best thing ever. I get up after being woken up by the pleasant smell of the breakfast food served by my husband, Kim Jonghyun. Without much thinking, I pull down the blanket and went down the staircase which led to the kitchen in our newlywed house.

“You’re up.” Jonghyun said while flipping the eggs.

“Yeah.” I yawned and look at the table full of breakfast foods.

“Why the sudden preparation of breakfast, Jonghyun? Usually, you want to eat outside.” I asked, looking at him.

“I just wanted to try cooking breakfast for my wife. Is that wrong?” He answered and bring the cooked egg onto the table.

“Isn’t the food looks appetizing?” He said, feeling satisfied.

“Yeah. Are we going to eat now?” I said.

“Better eat the food now before it gets cold, baby. What time are you leaving for work?” He sat down in front of me.

“An hour later.” I answered and pour chocolate milk in my mug.

“I’ll drive you there, alright?” He said.

“Yeah, sure.” I smiled and we both started eating our breakfast.

In the afternoon during lunchtime, my colleague and I went to have our lunch at the nearest food center.

“I heard you’re already married.” She said.

Her name is Bae Suzy. She’s the same age as me, 23 years old. She y, free and single because she said she doesn’t need any man in her life. I don’t know if that’s true though.

I’ve been working with her for one and a half year now. Me and Suzy are both interior designer which design a house, mainly condominiums.

“Yes I am. Why?” I answered her question.

“You’re still young though, Hyemi. Why don’t you just let yourself have freedom, like me?” She throws her hands up and pouts out her bottom lip.

“You have the different mindset as I do. I have already been together with my husband for more than five years. So, even if I don’t get married now, I won’t have any freedom.” I stated and munch off the spicy beef I ordered for lunch.

“Yeah, you’re right.” She deflated her shoulder and drinks her cola.

“How about you? Don’t you want to get attached or something? You’re already 23 years old.” I questioned her.

“Because I don’t need a man, just not for the meantime.” She said and we continue back eating our lunch, in peace.

~~~~~~~~~`[AUTHOR]

Jonghyun on the other hand is now the CEO of Dongdaemun shopping center. After Jaejoong oppa pass his job to Jonghyun, Jonghyun became a CEO after two years of working. He is now 25 years old. Many people praised him for being such a wonderful, young, good-looking CEO at such a young age. I’m proud of him, well who doesn’t, right?

“Sajangnim, someone wants to meet you now.” Jonghyun secretary pressed the intercom button to connect with Jonghyun.

“Let him in.” Jonghyun respond and get back with his work document.

There’s a knock on Jonghyun’s door and the guest came in. It was Jaejoong.

~~~~~~~~` [JONGHYUN’S]

“Oh hyung. Wae?” I look up and see Jaejoong hyung walk my office.

“I have something to tell you.” Jaejoong hyung sit in front of my table.

“What is it?” I asked.

“The current secretary of yours wants to resign because of some family problems which are confidential. So, I’ve find a new secretary for you.” He answered.

I look up, “He didn’t say anything to me before this.”

“Well, I did now.” Jaejoong hyung continued.

“Hyung, I want a male secretary. No female please.” I said firmly.

“Sorry Jonghyun-ie, but only female secretary is available for now. there’s no male secretary for you because none of them applied for the job. She will come in tomorrow. That’s it. I’m going now.” He stands up and exits the office.

The reason why I didn’t any female to be my secretary is because I’ve had one of them before and she didn’t do any job well. Well, of course I can’t compare them but male secretary works the best for me. They’re never late for work. They always work my schedule properly and not messily like what the female secretary did while working with me.

Another reason is because the past female secretary, who works with me, flirts a lot. That’s why I prefer male secretary more than female but too bad for me, a female secretary this time.

With a heavy heart and mind about the new secretary, I continue doing my work document so I can quickly go back home with Hyemi by my side.

~~~~~~~~~` [HYEMI’S]

Dinner time came by and Jonghyun called me asking if I can have dinner with him. Without any second of thought about my work, I said yes. There’s still a lot of design to be designed but my stomach didn’t play a part and kept growling since lunchtime.

Ten minutes after he called, he finally arrived and went in my office room.

“Jagiya~~” He unlock my door and enter.

“Hey, you’re fast huh?” I replied.

“Of course I am. One day without seeing you is like one day going around without any food in the stomach.” He said and sits on the sofa.

“A day without food is good enough. You just need water to survive.” I correct him.

“Ayy, don’t be so smart when you’re with me. You’re making your husband look so stupid.” He continued, “What should we eat today?”

“What do you think we should eat for dinner? I don’t want any western food.” I quickly said before he wants to eat pizza, pasta, spaghetti and all kind of western stuffs.

“I don’t want western food either. Let’s eat meat soup for today. Kaja.” He immediately stands up and grabs my hand.

“Did Minzy tell you anything?” He asked while sipping his Korean Bulgogi stew soup.

“What is it about?” I look at him.

“That she’s pregnant with twin for two months now.” He stated.

“Ehh? Why didn’t she tell me about that?” I widened my eyes.

“Aron called me just now during my lunchtime. I didn’t know why Minzy didn’t tell you that though.” He answered.

“Are you planning to meet both of them soon?” I questioned.

“Maybe yes maybe no. Do you want to meet you sister love, Gong Minzy?” He tilted his head and grinned.

“I miss her though. Should we meet them?” I look at him.

“Let me see my schedule first, baby. Finish this up and let’s go grocery shopping.” He finishes up his soup and rice.

The night ended after we both finished bathing and warming up our body with some hot chocolate and chocolate muffin.

“I’m so going to gain weight, Jonghyun.” I sipped my hot chocolate, looking at him.

“I don’t care, baby. You’re still beautiful in my eyes.” He said sweetly and grins widely.

“Let’s go to sleep. Just leave this here, I can tidy up tomorrow morning.” Jonghyun ordered and then we walked up the stairs that led up to our bedroom.

 

Done with my first chapter :D

Thank you so much for subscribing to my Only One [Lucky Girlfriend's Sequel]

This is the first time I've received nine subscribers eventhough without the first chapter. Thank you so much.

And I got two upvote for Lucky Girlfriend. Happiest moment of my life.

Yeahh till here ~~

Please comment and subscribe.