Secretary

Only One [Lucky Girlfriend Sequel]

~~~~~~~~~’ [JONGHYUN]

“I thought I asked you to check my schedule, Sunhwa-sshi.” I remind my new secretary.

Her name is Han Sunhwa, 24 years old. She has no working experience except for having work in Pizza Hut for two years when she was 16-18 years old. She has a tall and slender body shape but too skinny compared to Hyemi.

“I forgot to check your schedule, Mr. Kim.” She pouted and look down the lift.

I breathe in and continue, “I don’t care if you’re new here and have no secretary experience but you’re now working with me and I have many work to be done in a day. How can you be so forgetful?”

The lift arrived at the first floor and I step out from it.

“Good Morning, Mr. Kim.” A few colleagues greeted me as they enter the lift.

I stop walking and stare at Sunhwa. “Don’t follow me for today. I want you to go and study all my schedule and what you have to do to be a secretary. If this kind of attitude goes on, I’ll fire you, Han Sunhwa.” I firmly said and she was shocked.

My phone rang and I pick the call up, “Lunch today, Mr. Kim?” It was Aron.

“Sure. Same place, same time.” I said and walk over to the car park.

It was one in the afternoon. I reached Pizza Palace earlier than Aron because I wanted to relax my mind and not stress about my new secretary.

“Wondering about what, Mr Kim?” Aron said, sitting in front of me.

“Nothing. Just stressing about work. How’s Minzy?” I asked him.

“She’s fine. But her craving is seriously out of world. How can she crave for TVXQ Yunho?” Aron rolled his eyes and let out a sigh.

“Then you should bring her meet them if they have any fan-meeting. They’re promoting their new songs if you don’t know.” I said while sipping the cola.

“Enough about myself. How about you and Hyemi?” He asked.

“Lovey dovey as always. Why ask when you know we are always happy together?” I smiled and look at my phone.

“This secretary of mine is seriously troublesome. How can Jaejoong hyung even take her to be my secretary when she has no experience?” I rolled my eyes and put down back my phone.

“Give her chance. Kim Sajang-nim.”

“Hello Kwak Aron, she’s working with me, the CEO of a shopping mall. How can she be careless and forgetful? She doesn’t even know what she has to do.” I said.

~~~~~~~~~~’ [HYEMI]

“Hyemi-sshi, there’s client outside whom want to meet you.” One of my colleagues knocked my door.

“Let them in.” I said while checking my hair on the mirror pocket.

“Hi, Hyemi-sshi.” A lady knocked my door and it was Hyuna.

“Eh Hyuna? You’re here to get your house designed?” I asked.

“Nope. I want to invite you to my son second birthday this Saturday. I hope you’ll make it though.” She passes me a invitation card.

“Has he started talking or walking?” I asked full of curiousity.

“The first word he said is omma.” She let out a motherly smile.

“You must be happy.” I said.

“You should start planning for a baby soon, Hyemi.”

I felt my blood rush up to my cheeks, burning them. “Ayy, not the right time yet, Hyuna.”

“I’ve already have two son. This one is already seven month. Minzy’s pregnant with twin. It’s your turn now.” She pointed to her big tummy and smiled.

“Stop talking about babies, Hyuna. Is that all you have to say?” I asked, looking at her.

“Yeah. I hope that both you and Jonghyun will be able to come. Bye.” She waved and exits my office.

 

Saturday came and it’s time for Hyunmin’s second birthday.

“Baby, I’m so sorry that I can’t go to the party with you. I still have loads of document to finish up.” Jonghyun said while getting his tie fix.

“It’s okay, Jonghyun. I can just go there together with Minzy and Aron, right? Just focus on your work and come back early, alright?” I said and give him his coat.

“Thanks baby. I will be back before ten at night. Love you.” He takes his briefcase and kissed my forehead.

“Remember that if there’s anything, always call me.” He remind me and send me a flying kiss and drive off.

Without wasting much time, I get ready for Hyunmin’s second birthday.

I chose a bright yellow knee length dress with floral print on it. I curl my hair inwards and put on light makeup.

“Done. Let’s go.” I smiled at the mirror and drive off to Hyuna and Hayden house.

The house was massive. It has a lot of people inside and outside. It was decorated with balloons and ribbons for a baby birthday party, it was quite a grand.

“Hey Hyemi, you’re alone? Where’s Jonghyun?” Hyuna saw me and asked for Jonghyun.

“He has something to be done at the office. Where’s your son? I have present for him.”

“He’s getting ready. Uh Sunhwa, come here for awhile.” Hyuna called someone behind me.

It was a tall, pretty lady. Her name is Sunhwa.

“Hyemi, let me introduce you to her. She’s my cousin from my mother side. Her name is Han Sunhwa.”

Sunhwa bow and introduce herself to me.

“I hope we will be able to get along, Hyemi-sshi.” Sunhwa let out a smile.

~~~~~~~~~`] [AUTHOR]

Hyemi didn’t know anything about Sunhwa.

Sunhwa and Hyuna at the other side, had some things planned beforehand.

To destroy Hyemi and Jonghyun marriage.

~~~~~~~~~’

I’m so sorry that this second chapter took quite long to update.

Since I’ve started working at Pizza Hut to earn some extra money while waiting for my exam result in December, better explore Singapore and gain some experience, right?

So, I hope if I really dd take a long time to update, please understand me and don’t give up on my Only One :(

Please comment and subscribe <3

xoxo