Busy husband and wife

Only One [Lucky Girlfriend Sequel]

Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own action. – Dalai Lama.

~~~~~~~~~’ [HYEMI]

“Hyemi-sshi, can I talk to you for awhile?” My boss knocked on my door.

“Yes, sir?” I stand up.

“Sit down.” He continued, “You’ve been working here for more than two years now, which makes you a senior, right?”

I slightly nod and smile.

“A guy was interviewed by me just now. His name is Cho Jonghwan. He’s 24 years old and wants to be an interior designer. By looking at his resume, he is suitable and he has lots of potential to be one. So, as a senior, I want you to teach him and supervise him in any way you can just like how you were supervised when you came here. Is that alright?” He said.

“Yes, sir. I’ll try my best.” I assured.

“I know that I can always depend on you compared to the other stuffs. He will be coming in today afternoon for the training and I’ll make him start his work tomorrow. Get ready in everything you have to do, alright?” He stated and stands up.

I nodded and flipped through his resume.

“Not so bad looking. I expect some nerd to be working in the interior design compartment. He’s so good looking why did he even want to be an interior designer?” I asked myself and look through again at his profile.

I was trying to design some ideas for my client after that and didn’t realize I kept knocking my head forward and kept yawning.

“Alice-sshi, can you bring me some hot chocolate?” I pressed the intercom button.

A minute later, she came in my office with a hot chocolate in her hand.

“Here you go, Hyemi-sshi.” She put down the mug on my table.

“Thanks.” I thanked her and she exited the room.

“When is this Jonghwan going to come?” I stretched my arm back and yawn.

A knock sounded on my door, “Ohh. Come in.” I tidied up my table and hair.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jonghwan imnida.” He said.

“Ah Jonghwan-sshi, come and sit.” I said.

“So, I’ve look through your resume, seems like you really have potential to be one as what my boss said.”

“Basically as a designer that designs interior mainly for houses like Terraced, Bungalow and Condominiums all you have to have is creative minds, all your tools such as notepad, pens, pencils ready and you have to be quick in designing something so that not much of your time will be taken in erasing your ideas.” I stopped for awhile and drink my hot chocolate.

“The next thing is as a designer, you must not always erase your ideas. You ideas can always be used for the next time when you have absolutely no ideas. So, I advised you not to waste your time in erasing back your ideas. It will just eat your time up.”

“So far, do you understand what I’m trying to say here?” He nodded.

“Do you have anything to ask me?” I asked.

“How long have you been working here?” He asked.

“That’s what you’re curious about? I’ve worked for two and a half years now.” I answered.

He nodded again and I continued, “So, Sajangnim said that you can start work tomorrow. Make sure you bring all things that you’ll need. And to remind you, Jonghwan-sshi, I’ll supervise you until the day you know how to do every single thing. Tomorrow, my schedule is…” I take a look at my schedule.

“Going and meet a married client named Jung Yeonghwa and Seo Juhyun, I want you to follow me. The appointment is at 2pm. So, if you’re ready to work, come and find me at 2pm here tomorrow, alright?” I questioned.

“Yes, sure. Is that all Hyemi-sshi?” He asked.

“Just call me Hyemi. I’m just your supervisor not your boss or something that you need to be formal with me. Hyemi is enough. And yeah that’s all. See you tomorrow.” I said and waved to him.

He exit the room and immediately I finish up my hot chocolate and check my phone.

‘Baby, I’m not coming back home today. A lot of financial stuffs come up at the very last minute. Go back home early and have your rest, alright? Once you reach home, text me. Love you, baby <3’ –Jonghyun <3

“Aish work again and again.” I said to myself and put down my head on my table for a rest.

~~~~~~~~’ [JONGHYUN]

“Done with my appointment, what’s next on my schedule, Sunhwa?” I asked.

“…Uhhh let me check.” Sunhwa said, confusedly.

“I thought I told you to memorized or at least write it somewhere you can remember. Every phone has a note if you didn’t realize. Why make things harder and write it down and placed it IN your bag?” I was obviously annoyed with Sunhwa’s behavior.

She kept quiet. “YA HAN SUNHWA! ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME WHAT’S NEXT ON MY SCHEDULE?”

She was shocked and quickly run through her handbag searching for her notepad.

I shake my head and run my hand through my hair, while waiting for the next lift.

“Dinner appointment Miss Farra from Singapore. The venue is at Sparkling Strawberry.[Haha cute name right? xD]” She said softly.

I take her notepad and see what she wrote. It was unbelievable.

“What the hell are you trying to do? Why in the world are you scribbling my name on it?!” I was literally angry and annoyed at the same time.

“Sir, I’m so sorry s-i-s-sir.” She apologized and stuttered at the same time.

“Stop, Sunhwa. Stop. No more excuses, from now on I want you to go back home and when you come back tomorrow, I want a resignation letter from you. Understand?” I said. She nod but then she look up at me.

“Resignation letter? I don’t want to resign sir.” She cried.

“Too bad. I don’t want to have a secretary like you.” The lift open and I went in. she enter the lift too. But when the lift wanted to close, I quickly darted out from the lift, leaving Sunhwa alone inside the lift.

“Such annoying secretary I have.” I run down the staircase and to the car park to go to Sparkling Strawberry to have my next appointment with a Singaporean.