First Meeting 2

The Mystery Chorographer

Chapter Two:  
I was still in shock, first the director had sworn that no one would see me and I would be safe practicing at 6.00 at night then Figging U-KISS walk in. Then some random kid who i fear might have been DongHo comes and changes my song well not my song but the best song in the world …. How could it need changing. Mentally slapping myself I took a deep breath.

 

I’m just thankful I locked the door. 2 years I had been with this company and I was still terrified of my own shadow. Well that’s why I created ~~ADA~~ so I would be able to do what I love without the pressure from everyone and I could walk away if it got too much … then I joined a girl group ….

 

From when I first signed my main contact until a couple of months ago, I was free to come into the company use the studio create some dances then leave, still living in the outside world acting like a normal person; working several jobs, renting a small cardboard apartment, visiting friends.

 

But then as the bands got more and more famous it started to get risky, I was photographed a couple of times and one reporter even tried to follow me home. Thankfully he got bored after I spend 4 hours on a street stall drinking and eating cheap food so left. I’m not sure what the reporters found about me but the next thing I knew I was in the head office and the Director was giving me an earful for working in a music shop. Turns out my contract states I can’t work in any other kind of music industry…. 

 

Snapping back out of my memory’s I wandered over to the white board.  I guess he didn’t rat me out, rubbing the white board off I decided to draw a picture, let’s see how smart you are. Sticking my tongue out the side, I thought if I’m going to pretend to be an artist I might as well act like one.

 

DongHo's pov:


The next day we had a dancing section in the morning, as everyone was stretching Hoon wandered over to the white boards.
“What are you up to hyung?” Kevin questioned, worried he was going to get us in trouble
“I want to see what Dongsaeng message was yesterday” my head shot up, I had totally forgotten about that….
“HAHAHAHHAH” Hoon was now in a fit of tears, pushing the first board out the way he turned the 2nd on around to revel the blue picture.
It was a cartoon sketch of us 7 (including AJ), with random speech bubbles saying really random things. That’s when I realised written inside are T-shirts made to look like shading was the words ‘Thank You’

 

Author Note:
I hope you’ve enjoyed the first 2 chapters of my story :D

If you’re wandering why I’ve written: ~~ ADA ~~ I lent on the keyboard by mistake but I liked the shape of the ~~ so I left them in :P