First Chat

The Mystery Chorographer

Kim Eun Mi's POV:


One, Two, Three Touch, One, Two, Three Touch, One, Two, Three Touch. There wasn’t’ any new songs coming out, I had perfected all the dances that I needed to do, so today was my free night but after spending the whole day in a room practicing vocals I needed to move even if my throat just wanted to rest.

Suddenly the door banged open scaring the begives out of me. I was so wrapped up in my Reggie march I wasn’t paying much attention. Jumping out my skin I turned around to see Dong Ho looking pissed off shaking his hair and mumbling.

I just stood still waiting for him to notice me. He didn’t. I wanted to cough but my throat had been worked so hard I was scared I’d lose my voice. Finally he noticed me when I paused the music.

“o. Is it not 7 yet?” he seemed surprised at the time more than meeting a stranger in the room.
“It’s only 6.15” was all I could manage before my voice gave up, how did he know I left after 7?,
“O. Is it ok if I stay? I just want somewhere to hide”
I shook my head but apparently it looked like a nodded my head as he walked over to the white board before sliding down onto the floor. Well now I look like a mean person >.<

“Are you ok?” o dear my voice sounds terrible good thing my holiday’s starting soon.
“O I’m fine, it’s just producing the new song, directors saying one thing, producers saying another, band members saying even more things” he looked a bit tired.
Walking over the speakers I picked up two of the water bottles before heading to the guy and handing him one.

I was now glade I had forgotten my normal 2L bottle and had to buy some drinks from the vending machine. He accepted it greatly.

 

DongHo's POV:


I didn’t realize they was in the studio until I had nearly lapped the room, normally I would just escape and apologise – well normally I wouldn’t have even walked into the room but I was tired of listening to the countless re-takes everyone had to do singing there parts over and over and I just wanted somewhere to hide.
After a while I broke the silence;
“So what exactly are you?, janitor turned secret dancer waiting for someone to spot you and sign you on the spot?, A group member getting loads of practice?, artist?” I paused when we thought hit me “do you make the dances up as you go along?”

Silence. The person took a sip of water “group member” there voice was very creaky
“o, that explains a lot which group?”
They silently took another sip, because of the hood it was impossible to see their face.
“let me guess you haven’t debut yet so going to stay hidden?”.  First i thought they didn't hear me as they just sat still but finally they nodded...

 

Authors Note: ~~ <3
I just want to say a HUGE Thank you to Alain_Love for subscribing :D, and everyone else for reading this :) <3