Flying Football

The Mystery Chorographer

Chapter Seven:

Dong Ho:

“Ahh” I kicked the football down the corridor, it flew through the air quite well, and was set to reach the other end. That was until someone stepped out the elevator, it was too late.

By the time I realised it was the dancer the football has already hit the side of their face bounced up crashed into the ceiling tiles then back down face planting them. That’s when I burst out laughing.

 

Kim Eun Mi:

“ouch” rubbing my head I steadied myself while somehow moving away from the closing doors, looking up all I could see was black as the football came crashing down and hit me straight in the face. “ouch” again. That’s when I first herd laughter.

 

~~ <3 ~~

 

Sitting on the window ledge I kept the ice-pack across my face how was I going to explain this to my group members? Kimmy already had it in for me.

“Here” sitting up I accepted the energy drink “How’s the eye?, still hurt?, we can go to the hospital if you want”

Yer so you could find out who I am then ruin my career, there would be no coming back’ I replied in my mind.

Sure leaving the girl group wouldn’t be such a bad thing but if he started to ask questions and found out my biggest secret; that I was the choreographer. It wasn’t worth thinking about.

 

The only reason I was in the girl group was because after I got busted for working in a music shop the director had decided to enrol me inside the company. Apparently the newspapers has seen me coming and going from the company so much they were going to post a story where I was the mystery girlfriend of a pop star, so to stop them the director said I was actually taking part in the stupid pop girl group audition which were happening the same time; which I then had to actually do, resulting in me passing and joining to newly formed ‘Flower Shine’, even the name’s ridiculous. I’m still sure the Director rigged it.

 

“Yah. Hello, you listening? 你在听吗? snapping out my thoughts I realised he was still talking to me

“haha hard day?” I know what you mean that’s why I kicked the football-“

“You kicked the football?” I butted in leaning forwards to study his face, so that explains why he’s being so nice….

“O I thought you knew it was me?”

“No” I replied to fast. Leaning back against the window.

“o well yer, because we have to write a new song and I can’t think of anything” he looked me over “what do you do when you can’t think of some dance moves?”

“free style”  I hadn’t meant to reply but it just automatically did

“free style?”

“What’s your favourite song?” the question surprised him. Pulling out my ipod I scrolled thought my songs finding the perfect song.

 

Dragging him to his feet I made him come to the centre of the room before playing the song.

“Just dance, close your eyes and listen to each note, let the notes guide you”

He just looked confused. Right. Grabbing his hand I made him do the Mexican wave “just move”

 

Dong Ho:

Female Defiantly.

And that had nothing to do with the certain incident which involved us holding hands; no it was her voice, now it had gone back to normal it was defiantly female, and had nothing to do with the skin ship.It was mind boggling dancing with her, she just let her legs carry her. I tried to copy her for a bit it was hard work, the steps looked easy but it was the speed she was traveling. She had noticed me watching her so grabbed my hand and spun me around, I was still confused and disorientated when ‘Bingeul Bingeul’ came on Finally a song I know, thinking I would show off my amazing moves, I was side tracked by how the girl knew them already every step was perfect.

 

>>~~<3~~<<

Hi Guys/Girls!

I am so sorry i haven't updated in Sooo Long!. And now the colour doesn't seem to want to play ball :S But i've been reading it's been happening on a couple of storys so touch wood it's not just me :)

I just want to say thank you for sticking with this story and i promise i will keep updating it! :)

Maddy :)