Time Goes By

The Mystery Chorographer

DongHo's POV:


The next night I had stayed late to practice my singing, walking back down the corridor I noticed the light to the dance studio was still on, looking around I wandered down to the studio. Maybe I should write a reply message on the white board.

That’s when I saw them. The person I had seen the day before except this time they were dancing to what?, I stepped closer to the door but couldn’t hear any music. Strange.

It was amazing there wasn’t any music yet whoever it was, was dancing so evenly and freely. They weren’t being limited by space or music, they travelled around the room using all kinds of dance from a ballet spin to a popping free style. I could tell they were better than they looked, because of the large baggy clothes it was hard to truly see their moves.

A short buzz of my phone soon brought me back in time it was Hyung complaining that they couldn’t eat until I got back so I should hurry up.

~~ <3 ~~

As time went past the seasons started to change from spring, during the summer we would often take the afternoon off to miss the midday heat then work into the night, this meant I would often pass by and see the mystery person dancing.

I was happy to see they weren’t stupid enough to train in that large thick hoodie and jogging bottoms all year around. As the summer days got hotter their clothes where getting thinner, however it was still impossible to identify the of this mystery person, they had muscly legs no doubt from all the dancing they do.

The only time it would be possible to see their face was if they were wearing a beany however every time they had the white board in front of them so it was impossible to see their face in the mirror.

It was as if they didn’t want to be identified which just made it more interesting.