First Meeting

The Mystery Chorographer

Authors note: 
So this was going to be a one shot but it then turned a short story which isn’t so short XD ops…..

Also I’m dyslexic so sorry for any spelling & grammar mistakes 

 

Chapter One:
There she was again. As always, I had to smile. I stood in the doorway watching thought the glass as I always did.
I still remember the first time I had seen her …. Or him…..

 

~~ <3 ~~

 

“Yah the doors locked” my band mate started to jump against the door.
“You’re going to bruise yourself then there will be in trouble” SongHyun casually commented
“Can’t we come back tomorrow?” Eli closed his eyes and lent against the wall, we all felt like that we just wanted to leave the building we had spent all day in and celebrate.
“No I need my phone, I’m expecting a call from a producer” Kevin kicked the door, before leaning on it and trying to spot someone inside.
Finally a member of staff turned up and let us into the studio.
“Where did you last have it?”
“Over hear” the guys walked across the room to the window looking for the lost Iphone.

 

Watching the guys searching I was amazed he had managed to lose it the amount of time he spent on it. Heading over to the corner with the endless amount of plastic chairs and various other props in, I wanted to see what was written on the random White Board this time. Everyday something new was written on the board; whether it was a small cartoon animal or some encouraging lyrics or even a physics equation (I still don’t know why that was there)

 

Today there wasn’t anything, huh. I looked at the one behind still nothing, pulling it forwards I decide to look at the back ‘Bingo’ climbing thought the thin gap between the glass and white board it was some music notes. Slowly reading them it was a good tune, one I recognised not sure where from except near the end one of the notes didn’t sit right. Picking up the pen I decided to change it. That’s when something hit me around the arm.

 

I nearly jumped out my skin as someone stood hidden behind the chairs. Shock took over me as I was getting ready to punch them then jump back thought the gap between the white board when the person held up one finger and put it to their lips. At least that’s what I think they did it was nearly impossible to see because of the chairs blocking the light and them wearing a baseball cap. Even in the dark light it was possible to see they were wearing a large hoodie with the hood up and what looked like really baggy jogging bottoms.

 

“Yah! Dongsaeng, did he leave without us?, come on he can cook I want to go out to eat”
“Yah!, wait for me” I replied hurt that they were going to eat without me
“Where are you” Hoon sounded completely confused
Glancing at the figure I climbed out from behind the white boards
“Dongsaeng why where you behind that?”
“O just writing a message for whoever sees it next”
This answer seemed to be enough as the guys moved onto the next topic as we left the room.