Chapter 6:

Life Isn't A Fairy Tale

Dujun Pov: I heard a scream it sounded like _____ I was about to turn around when someone grabbed me and spun me around, I felt a sharp pain shoot through my side the pointed end digging deeper into my stomach. The pain was unbearable my legs gave out and I fell to my knees. I didn't even have the energy to scream, I looked down to see my shirt turning crimson red the spot spreading quickly.

Your Pov: The guy panicked and ran when he heard sirens in the distance I ran to dujun holding him in my arms. He was pale and coughing up blood he looked so weak, I his face trying to get him relax until the police arrived ''Hang in there ok ,your gunna be alright'' I cried my voice cracking he looked at me with sad eyes and slowly lifted his hand to touch my face ''It's ok...please don't cry ...I’m sorry it my fault.. I shouldn’t have..'' he wheezed ''sshh its ok don’t speak save your energy, that happened a long time ago don't blame yourself'' I took a deep breath trying to calm myself ''Dujun Im pregnant. Really?'' his eyes lit up with hope ''I found out yesterday.. were gunna have a baby.'' A tear slide down his cheek he smiled sadly ''I love you and the little one growing in there....tell them that daddy loves them and will always watch over them'' I cried harder holding him close '' I love you so much you need to hang on not just for me but for the baby too ok.'' I leaned in and kissed him putting all my love into the kiss I felt him kiss me back with just as much love. I stopped when I realized he wasn't kissing me back I pulled back slightly and felt his hand slide from my face ''dujun...'' His eyes were closed ''No no dujun come on baby please wake up..please dujun get up'' I heard the sound of the police and ambulance pull up but I couldn't move I could only stare at dujun's calm face...it looked like he was asleep but I knew that he might never wake up from this nightmare.