chapter 1:

Life Isn't A Fairy Tale

The sky blue the sun shining down on my shoulders; The water was crystal clear the waves crashing gently against the shore. Children played in the soft white sand building sand castles and giggling when the water tickled their toes. '' Wow it's such a beautiful day...why are we here again? I laughed looking at dujun he hugged me from behind his arms wrapped around my waist, chin resting on my shoulder.'' well you've been so caught up with work lately I thought this might help you relax and clear your mind. Have I ever told you I love you.'' I smiled turning in his arms to face him '' everyday'' he laughed tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, he kissed my forehead softly '' come on let's find a place to sit'' he took my hand and lead us to a empty spot not to far from the water. We laid a blanket across the sand and took off the clothes we were wearing over our bathing suits. I looked over just as dujun was pulling off his shirt I couldn't tear my eyes away from his muscular chest, he caught me staring and I looked away blushing ''What? you like what you see? He smirked walking closer ''Ya! What are you talking about? you mean this flubber'' I teased poking his stomach '' Hey! Come here! he scooped me up and ran toward the water '' wait no dujun! It's cold! I squealed he reached the edge of the water and tried throwing me in but I held fast and hide my face in his neck ''aww come on let go....nope.'' he tickled my sides ''no haha stop haha thaaat tickles!'' I let go trying to cover my sides he took the opportunity to throw me into the water. The cold water sent shivers through my body and I quickly surfaced for air ''Dujun!'' I pouted looking away from him '' aww come on don't be upset'' I ignored him my arms crossed.

Dujun Pov: She ignored me swaying to the waves '' hey, you know I was just playing....hmmph'' I touched her shoulder trying to get her to look at me. She suddenly turned around and splashed water all over me and tackled me into the water, we wrestled for a bit till I gained my footing she still had her legs wrapped around my waist. I came up to see her smiling at me with triumph ''gotcha....well I guess I deserved that. Yeah you did that water was cold'' she pouted ''Im sorry babe....I’ll make it up to you there is something I've got to show you later.'' We swam, splashed and played in the waves for a few hours just enjoying the water and forgetting about the rest of the world.

 '' hey ____ come with me I want to show you something'' I lead her to a secluded part of the beach, there was a single pier that streched out about 40 ft into the ocean.

Your Pov: We walked across the pier dujun stopped and picked up a bag that was leaning against the rail he pulled out masks and snorkels and gave me one. ''Dujun'' he keep walking till he reached the edge '' come on slow poke'' he winked sticking his tongue at me I walked to him confused. He climbed on top of the railing and stood on the very edge ''Are you crazy?! you might fall and get hurt! Don't worry I do this all the time...come here I want you to see something.'' he held out his hand toward me, I cautiously climbed up and stood beside him clinging to his arm. He intertwined his fingers with mine ''ok on the count of three ....jump. what? no!...dujun.....I can't.....I’m scared,'' I looked away embarrassed ''hey....look at me'' he gently lifted my chin his dark chocolate eyes locking with mine ''Do you trust me?