Chapter 3:

Life Isn't A Fairy Tale

 We laid down on a blanket I sat between dujun's legs leaning back against his chest his hands resting on my stomach the sun was just beginning to set the sky turning from blue to beautiful mixer of oranges and purples. I looked down at the ring on my finger and couldn't help but smile in a few months I'm going to get married, I love him so much I don't know what I would do without him. I looked at him he was staring up at the sky I kissed his neck softly loving the scent radiating from his skin. I turned laying across his chest running my fingers through his hair, he looked down at me surprised before cupping my face with his hands. I could fell his warm breath tickling my face our lips inches apart. Our lips met the kiss was slow and passionate our lips moving in perfect sync. His lips were soft and molded perfectly against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss he leaned back laying down bringing me along with him.'' umm excuse me sir...  sorry to interrupt but the beach is closing'' we jumped apart our faces red in embarrassment ''uhh yea sorry we were just leaving'' I answered awkwardly the man nodded not quite making eye contact; we packed our bags and walked out the beach once we were far in of we burst into laughter. ''Did you see his face? it was priceless'' dujun chuckled ''ah that was so embarrassing. The guy probably sees that all the time or worse haha. Yea no kidding....wait where's the car? we walked here remember my house is like 2 blocks away. Ahhh I forgot it seems a lot further now. Lets go this way I know a shortcut'' we turned down the street I tried to keep in the laughter as we ran cutting across lawns, jumping over neighbors fences and running between houses. We finally slowed down as we reached an alley way catching our breaths '' I thought THIS was supposed to be a shortcut. It is, were almost there if we would of took the other way we would only be halfway there....besides this is more fun.'' he smirked ''Yeah I guess your right...thanks for everything today I had a wonderful time. No problem baby, Im glad you liked it.''