Chapter 4:

Life Isn't A Fairy Tale

Dujun Pov: ''Dujun there is something.....'' she froze her whole body tense '' what wrong?'' I turned toward the direction she was looking and saw a group of guys heading in our direction there pants were baggy and most of them wore wife beaters, there arms and neck were covered in tattoos, and the all had red matching bandanas tied to there arm. _____ stepped back grabbing my arm she looked at me worriedly, She was really scared about this kind of stuff, I wasn't going to let these bastards anywhere near her. ''well well well what do we have here'' a guy with tattoo of a dragon on the side of his face stepped forward ''you know you shouldn’t be out late at night...it could be dangerous'' he grinned evily the others laughing ''what do you want? we don't want any trouble. Well....if you give us that pretty little thing behind you well let you go....easy as that ''the members all agreed there eyes roaming up and down her body. I felt her stiffen her grip on me tightened her hands were trembling ''Keep your filthy hands away from her, you sick bastards'' Dujun looked at them with disgust; the smile on his face faded his eyes narrowed he was defiantly angery ''why you son of a..... Han! relax...’’ the guy called Han instantly shut up, a man walked forward from the back of the group the members cleared a path for him. He was dressed differently from the others he wore an expensive black suit his hair slicked back and dark shades. '' you boys don't recognize this man?'' the man removed his glasses and look straight at me his eyes were cold and grey '' you don't think we forgot about you....dujun'' my eyes widened as realization hit ''Lee Chang''

_____ looked at me confused ''you know them? Oh Dujun knows us very well...you haven't told her have you? That was a long time ago no need to bring back the past. Oh I think she deserves to know...Dujun what are they talking about? well you see your boyfriend here, used to be apart of this gang he was one of my best men...till he decided to leave. You know there was no way to quit once you joined but you did anyway and not only that but you injured your own members  trying to get away. Your lucky that we weren't all there or else we would of killed you right then and there. I was young and reckless I should have never joined but Im glad I left before things got out of hand .What made you leave?'' Chang asked thinking ''It was that girl you were seeing wasn't it what happened to..........That's her isnt it.'' he asked astonished pointing to _____ ,I didn't say a word. ''uhh i knew it......alright heres a deal and this is my Final Offer...if you join us we will leave you and your girlfriend alone, it will be just like old times. I will not be apart of that again..but I can't let them hurt her I looked at _____ ''Don't do it dujun, I know you don't want anything bad to happen but that is not the way, please don't go back to that'' she pleaded tears forming in her eyes ''Don't worry I won't but you need to listen to me when I say run I want you to run as fast as you can away from here and find help don't look back. No I can't just leave you here. Please just listen to me, Ill be fine but I need you to go when I tell you ok.'' I begged ''Ok...please be careful'' I turned back to chang who was waiting impaciently ''so what do you say...you in? no thanks Ill pass'' chang shook his head sadly ''i was afriad you'd say that...oh well, go get him boys!'' the guys charged at dujun; dujun looked around and picked up a piece of broken pipe off the floor he ducked as one of the guys took a swing at him then he brought his arm around and hit the guy across the face with the pipe knocking him out instantly. Dujun moved quick dodging blows he dropped to the floor to avoid a kick the slammed the pipe into the guys knee shattering the bone completely.

Your Pov: I watched as dujun fought surprised by how fast and smooth his moves were I didn't know he could fight so well. Then out of nowhere a burly man grabbed me by the hair pulling me toward a car I cried out in pain and tried desperately to break free '' _____ run!'' Dujun yelled he tried to come help me but there was to many of the them as much as it hurt I spun around and backhanded him across the face my ring leaving a nasty gash he released me and held his hand to his cheek I took of running hearing heavy footsteps following close behind. More of Chang's men where about to run after me but he called them off '' Forget her! she not our concern..he is get him'' I keep running I couldn't tell if the pounding was coming from the men chasing me or my heart. I didn't stop till I knew they were completely off my trail I hide between a narrow space between two building knowing that even if they found me they wouldn't be able to get to me. As reality set in it was like a slap in the face, I pulled out my phone and had to redial 911 twice because my hands were shaking so badly. '' hello this is 911 how may I help you? Please you have to help us! Me and finance were attacked by some gang I was able to get away but he is still fighting we need police here NOW! I cried trying to hold back the tears ''alright mama where are you at?'' I ran my fingers through my hair my mind was racing I could hardly think ''Where at...uuh park street and maple by riverside park. Alright mama remain calm help is on the way'' I hung up and leaned against the wall I have to go back I can't just leave him there...oh god I hope he's ok just hold on baby help is on its way.