Chapter 5:

Life Isn't A Fairy Tale

*I suggest you listen to one of these songs while you read will help the mood:)

hello-huh gak ; I told you I wanna die-huh gak; the reason I became a singer-shi yong jae* amazing songs

 

I carefully made my way back to where they were gathered I hide behind one of their cars. 6 of Chang's men laid either unconscious or injured on the floor, 3 were left standing including Chang who didn't have a single scratch on him he let his men do all the dirty work; Dujun had blood running down the side of his head from a cut just above his temple he swung the pipe at the one with a hat but he grabbed dujun wrist twisting it till he dropped the pipe then punched him in the face dujun stumbled back holding his jaw a bruise already forming. As the guy ran forward dujun jumped into the air and kicked him in the throat cutting off his air supply. Two were left Chang and one of his men, Chang started to back away ''deal with him'' he ordered, dujun and the man fought hand to hand combat both were skilled the guy lunged toward dujun trying to grab him but he easily moved out of the way dujun grabbed his arm and flipped him over his shoulder slamming him into the ground knocking the wind out of him he tried to get up but dujun kicked him across the face sending him tumbling. Chang charged him but his moves were sloppy and his technique was weak always had his gang to back him up but the tables have turned. Dujun punched him Chang head snapped to the side he feel to his knees he was on the brink of unconsciousness dujun spun and round house kicked him knocking him out cold. I smiled relieved that he was ok and that they were defeated. The next few moments happened so fast I watched in horror as one of the man stood up pulling a knife from inside his jacket " Watch out!'' the guy grabbed dujun shoulder forcing him to turn around before shoving the knife into his stomach tears poured out of my eyes as he fell onto his knees.

 

 

sorry this chapter is short just had to hold the suspense abit hehe