Should I Forgive You?

What About Me?

The next morning, Nichkhun called Taeyeon.

 

Feeling a little pissed, Taeyeon answered the call. What could this Thai prince want from her?

"Hello..." Taeyeon answered.

"Taeyeon ah, I wanted to talk to you about Tiffany." Nichkhun said politely.

"If you're gonna ask me to treat her better or whatever don't-" just as Taeyeon was about to raise her voice, Nichkhun cut her off.

"I broke up with her," Nichkhun said. Taeyeon remained silent. "are you there?"

"Why did you..?" Taeyeon asked softly.

"Well...you're one of the reasons to be honest." Nichkhun said frankly.

"What? Why me? Is it because we fought and you want us to stop fighting? Has she been complaining to you?" Taeyeon asked.

"She loves you, Taeyeon." Nichkhun said. Taeyeon remained silent for the second time. "She really does." Nichkhun sighed. "It may seem to you like she's really into our relationship but truthfully, she's not. She never was." 

Nichkhun told Taeyeon about how Tiffany would try her best to be a good girlfriend.

"She'd be talking to me but her mind is distant, so is her heart. She's been hiding it from you Kim Taeyeon." Nichkhun tried to convince.

"If she does love me, why did she have to hurt me."

"I really don't know about that, maybe she's afraid. You should find that out by yourself. Give her a chance. I can tell that she really wants to make things right but you're making things hard for her." Nichkhun said. "That's why I let her go, she never wanted to be mine." 

"I don't know what to say...I'm sorry oppa." Taeyeon held onto her tears.

"It's okay, just make her happy for me. I know that you're the only person who can bring that smile back." Nichkhun smiled to himself.

"Thank you, for everything." Taeyeon felt thankful that Nichkhun decided to help them even if it breaks his heart.

 

Later that evening, Taeyeon sat alone in her shared room when Sunny walked in.

"Hey," Sunny said.

"Hey..." Taeyeon forced a smile.

"I see that your feeling better," Sunny grinned.

"Yeah, I am..." Taeyeon looked at Sunny and nodded.

"So, are you having dinner with us? Or are you going to eat in the room again." Sunny asked ending her statement with a giggle. Taeyeon sighed.

"I feel horrible, I got angry at the girls for nothing. I feel sooo...god, I am so stupid!" Taeyeon slammed herself onto her bed.

"Relax, Tae. We're all sisters, no matter what troubles we face with each other, we'll always get back together. You should have learned that by now." Sunny said.

"I know, it's just the guilt feeling." Taeyeon groaned.

"It's okay, we've forgiven you for being a total..."

"Don't even think about saying that word," Taeyeon glared at the bunny. Sunny giggled innocently. "Nichkhun oppa called me this morning."

"Really?" Sunny said in surprise. "What did he say?"

"He told me about how Tiffany felt," Taeyeon smiled a little bit. "and that they broke up." 

"Woah, really? Do you know what this means?" Sunny said. Taeyeon shook her head.

"No...what?"

"YOU HAVE TO GO GET YOUR GIRL~!" Sunny exclaimed.

"I will make her talk to me first," Taeyeon smirked. "I have a plan. Help me will you?"

"I got your back, leader~!" Sunny smiled and went out of the room.

 

"Sunny ah, why were you screaming?" Tiffany who was in the living room asked.

", my cover's blown!" Sunny mentally gave herself a punch. "Well, I was watching a drama..."

"Oh...okay." Tiffany turned her attention back to the television.

"Listen, Fany ah." Sunny said. "You should try slow talking with Taeyeon."

"That stubborn girl? No way. No matter how times I try to talk she would avoid me." Tiffany sighed.

"I think she's calmed down a little bit," Sunny said. "I think she's ready to talk to you. You know her really well, you know she's hard headed and she needs some time to soften up and everyone knows very well that she can't stay away from you for too long." Sunny giggled.

"That's true..." Tiffany blushed.

"Well, you shouldn't give up." Sunny said. 

 

During dinner, the girls sat around the table without the leader. Just then, Taeyeon came out of her room and walked to the dining table. The girls stopped talking for a moment.

"Hey...girls..." Taeyeon showed a small smile.

"Now that's our leader~." Sooyoung said loudly. The girls laughed. Tiffany felt awkward, so did Taeyeon. Taeyeon saw the empty seat beside Tiffany. Her usual seat. Their couple seat. Nobody is allowed to sit on either side. Deciding that she could and should no longer run away, she sat beside Tiffany. As she sat down, their arms brushed against each others. Neither wanted to look at each other after feeling the heat on their cheeks. 

On purpose, the girls put Tiffany's favorite dishes on Taeyeon's side of the table. Poor Tiffany looked at the chicken dish sadly. Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany and from the corner of her eyes, she could see that Tiffany was looking at the chicken dish. Taeyeon smirked. Taeyeon turned to Tiffany. Tiffany looked at her. Taeyeon then looked at the dish.

"All you had to do was ask," Taeyeon said emotionlessly and reached out for the dish.

"Thanks, Taetae..." Tiffany's eyes widened. "Sorry, bad habit..." Tiffany said. Taeyeon just shrugged it off.

"It's fine," but on the inside, she was screaming. The rest of the girls gave each other a look. Halfway eating their dinner, Taeyeon put her cutlery down. "Girls, I'm really sorry for being a total ... these past few days." 

"Glad, you realized." Jessica smirked.

"I was just, you know..." Taeyeon said.

"Heart broken?" Hyoyeon asked. The rest of the girls purposely wanted the two to feel awkward.

"Uh...yeah..." Taeyeon looked at her bowl.

"I hope you've healed," Yoona said. 

"I don't want to be in love, it seems dangerous." Seohyun pouted.

"Nah, maknae, being in love is wonderful." Sooyoung said. "As long as you fall for the right person." Sooyoung winked at Sunny.

"Ewww," Sunny gagged. Sooyoung frowned playfully.

"Don't worry girls, I don't think love works well for me. I have washed my hands off love."

"But, Taeyeon ah... doesn't it hurt?" Yuri asked.

"I'm fine, as long as the other party is fine." Taeyeon smiled. Tiffany felt like a dozen bricks fell on her.

"I predict that you two have talked things out," Sunny said. The two kept quiet. "oh..." one by one, the girls left the table leaving Taeyeon and Tiffany together. Taeyeon got up and went to the kitchen.

"Taeyeon..." Tiffany came from behind and stood beside the leader who was washing her plate. "can we talk?"

"Hm," Taeyeon nodded.

"I'm sorry," Tiffany felt her tears welling up. "I don't know what else to say besides I'm sorry..." she sniffed.

"Then don't bother saying anything," Taeyeon remained cold.

"Taeyeon..."

"Why should I forgive you?" Taeyeon turned off the tap and turned to face her fully. Tiffany was at loss for words. "See, there's no reason." Taeyeon smirked.

"Because I love you..." Tiffany's tears rolled down her eyes.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

I AM BACK~~~!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS~!!! I feel bad for making you guys wait for so long. I have to be honest, I wasn't busy. 

But, I just finished my exams on the 8th so, I was on holiday mode and wanted to give my brain a break but then, I couldn't stay away from AFF for too long. I hope you guys understand and thank you for being patient.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and the next chapter will be posted VERY SOON. Sooner than you can say Sonyuhshidae a trillion times. Right, I'm being annoying right now.

This Thursday, SMTOWN will arrive in SINGAPORE. I will FINALLY get to see my dear Sunny, my love. (Now you know why Sunny features a lot in my fanfic, kekeke.) 

Do subscribe and comment~! 
ALSO~~~!!! PLEASE PLEASE promote this story to other Locksmiths. I thank you for that.

I love you guys~!

https://twitter.com/rose_atoria